What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Deception is the only way they keep this honeysuckle-show going. People wouldn't willingly work for this world that keeps getting worse, otherwise.

If more people had time and energy to really understand how bad it was, and how it's gotten worse, they'd demand it to be changed - which I'm sure is at least part of the reason we're kept too busy to think about it.

But I guess thinking about it is like spitting back at rain 🤷‍♂️
So, this morning I was watching a broadcast with an executive member of the Internation Monitary Fund(IMF) and the president of the world bank. Both basically said the UK is screwed and their fuel prices are going to soar, not super high like they are now. But, soar. Also there is going to be a big food crisis coming soon. It should hit in 2023. Again UK is messed because they are producing much less fertiler and instead buying it from other countries that would normal sell it to others. So, there's going to be an even extra shortage of fertilers for growing food besides all the problems now. Many people are going to be screwed.

The third world and developing countries cannot pay back their loans from the wealthy countries because they've slowed / stopped exporting stuff. So, they aren't bringing in money. This will cause further problems for all of the countries.

But, hey lets keep spending money on space programs and unfairly cancelling debt for many. If all the countries just continue to borrow and spend everything will be just fine.

I know lets put solar panels on top of every vehicle in the world. That'll save everything.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's hit the news your side of the pond yet but today in the UK Parliament has been a real eye opener for even for the least informed members of our nation. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum... we are so bloody fresia(ed)!
I agree. The leaders should be tried for treason, found guilty, and properly punished. But, they'll all be rewarded for their true dedication to public service and leave with their pockets full of money. ;)

Sounds great finishing work half day, but then as soon as your ass touches the couch you just feel too tired to do anything.

Yeah deffo, it's almost a dead cert Labour will win the next election. Remember Liam Byrne, chief secretary to the Treasury under Gordon Brown and the note he left for his successor when Labour left office?.

View attachment 6282
Maybe all of us Brits here can form a cabinet and last longer than Truss. Sounds like a good waste of time but it's worth it for the money😂

We may have left it to late man, looks like this arse clown will be making the quickest comeback in history. Bloody hell what a mess.

View attachment 6284
A guy who doesn't know what the definition of a party is at his age and is still under investigation for his previous bullshit lol. We'll become the comedy nation of the world if he comes back.

Latest posts

Back