What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo, my kid was accepted to the college he applied to. I won't even mention that I'm fairly certain they accept everyone. Lol
My other kid also got accepted there this year, but they didn't have the summer class he wanted so he didn't go.

Also, omg you stupid fresia of a mail person....could you PLEASE learn how to read an address. This is the third time this week you gave me someone else's mail. The addresses aren't even close to similar. I'm going to start leaving passive aggressive post it notes in my mailbox for you.

I really don’t like making plans because I hate having to rearrange or cancel plans. I rearranged honeysuckle to be off tonight then as of 10 minutes ago I learned that all my efforts are shot to honeysuckle. Now either I am stuck or I leave this miserable old lady by herself and go about my business.

So I am aggravated that I went to the trouble of rearranging my shift only to be stuck working my original shift...not cool. But, if I’m being perfectly honest I’m not even really bothered that I’m not going to do what I planned. What the fresia was I even thinking?

So I am aggravated that I went to the trouble of rearranging my shift only to be stuck working my original shift...not cool. But, if I’m being perfectly honest I’m not even really bothered that I’m not going to do what I planned. What the fresia was I even thinking?
I don't really think I want to know what you were thinking. It might F up my mind like yours like some kind of virus. Ha! ha!

I really don’t like making plans because I hate having to rearrange or cancel plans. I rearranged honeysuckle to be off tonight then as of 10 minutes ago I learned that all my efforts are shot to honeysuckle. Now either I am stuck or I leave this miserable old lady by herself and go about my business.
Ummmmmmmmm. Sleeping pills. That's what guys do to their old ladys when they want to hit the town without asking for permission and/or being nagged about it. :)

@Tryingtosurvive I could never be as annoying as him. my neighbors probably dont even know I live here that's how much I keep to myself, lol.

Exaggerating but you get the general idea ;)
I won't be interrogating them under the spotlight anytime soon

Holy mfin honeysuckle my neighbors are being loud as hell today.

"What's with today? Today?"
Maybe you should call the Noise Busters, aka Ghost Busters. They had to diversify.

iu

@Tryingtosurvive I could never be as annoying as him. my neighbors probably dont even know I live here that's how much I keep to myself, lol.

Exaggerating but you get the general idea ;)
I won't be interrogating them under the spotlight anytime soon
You'd have to offer them water/diet coke, get the rundown on relatives, then find out if you can help them in any way possible to get ya rocks off.

Wonder why people pick the most inconvenient time to air their grievances? I think that's what I like about this...I can choose when and what is worth my time. People in real life tend to think this is a bad characteristic. So then why continue to engage someone with this trait? Stubbornness? Some deluded idea that the person has changed since the last time? Insane? The way I see it, I'm not the person with the problem. They are. I am selfish, inconsiderate, competitive, cold, devious, manipulative, and insensitive but I can flip it and be the exact opposite when need be. This is the side I present to people because...well for obvious reasons. With family and those that have known me for some time I see no point in being anything other than myself. They know me yet they don't understand. Its the silliest thing.

Latest posts

Back