What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My stress, depression and anxiety levels are really causing me problems now. It's to such an extent that i don't know when it will end and i don't even feel like eating. Probably explains why jeans that used to fit me just fall down now without a belt :tear: .

I can write here without VPN and it's cool, but it also means I can't in some other places... Is this world going to become normal once?

How do you get a hyperactive cat to calm the fresia down?
I used to play / wrestle with mine. I would chase him all over the house and try to catch him. He would go around a corner and get down real low to the ground with his eyes really big. So, then I would do the same. Sometimes he would pounce on me first sometimes I would pounce at him first. I would catch him and hold him down, rub his bellow really fast, let him up, and away he would go. After a few minutes of doing that he was ready for a nap. :)

iu

Last edited:
You know, I've honestly never really thought about it before... But... If I were to fall for an older guy... Yeah, it'd be him. Because, ****... Daddy.

I used to play / wrestle with mine. I would chase him all over the house and try to catch him. He would go around a corner and get down real low to the ground with his eyes really big. So, then I would do the same. Sometimes he would pounce on me first sometimes I would pounce at him first. I would catch him and hold him down, rub his bellow really fast, let him up, and away he would go. After a few minutes of doing that he was ready for a nap. :)

iu
I didn't think you had any pets. Your kitty is so cute, but she looks terrified

I didn't think you had any pets. Your kitty is so cute, but she looks terrified
I had a cat for it's entire life (16 years). He was a great cat. He was large, over 30 pounds, and liked to play rough. But, he was a very gentle cat except when other cats bothered him. The picture I used was just one I pulled from the Internet.

My backup pipe for when my pipe breaks is my first broken pipe.
When I broke my first pipe, I told my friend C. I broke my pipe.
She said: "Does it still work?"
Me: 🤔....Yes!🤪(y)
And then she said: "Well, then it isn't broken."
😂(y)

Im so jealous right now. I just saw on the news that there are several states recognizing girls football. When I was a teenager we had to organize our own practices and games without any help or support from the schools.

Thinking why can't I ever open things correctly. I always, somehow, some way manage to haphazardly open boxes and the like.

Latest posts

Back