What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that I should go to bed
and ****, I am still extremely sore from graduation night
but it was soooo much fun
and the parties just keep coming
even though I was kinda the odd one out at ultimate frisbee today at the park
it was all chill
because we totally won
it was really close the whole game but we all got tired and played first to 15,
final score 14-15 =)

Qui said:
I'm thinking that I should go to bed
and ****, I am still extremely sore from graduation night
but it was soooo much fun
and the parties just keep coming
even though I was kinda the odd one out at ultimate frisbee today at the park
it was all chill
because we totally won
it was really close the whole game but we all got tired and played first to 15,
final score 14-15 =)

Ultimate frisbee is awesome! especially in barely-chilly-but-still-chilly conditions - cause then you get to go for a run and enjoy it :D

I'm incredibly bored at work, wishing I could go to the chat and talk to my friends, and I'm hoping Van can find the motivation to get through his presentation.

Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.

Van Hooligan X said:
Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.Can'tdoit.

Yes you bloody can!

That I might as well be invisible.I wish I could just disappear and be happy for a few months and then see whether I'm missed!

AimeeLou84 said:
That I might as well be invisible.I wish I could just disappear and be happy for a few months and then see whether I'm missed!

You're not invisible here, so don't go disappearing on us :D

I'm thinking why does chocolate flavored protein shakes taste so disgusting.

Punisher said:
I'm thinking why does chocolate flavored protein shakes taste so disgusting.

I've never tried them but I've heard that no matter the flavour they all taste bad lol weird.
When I was 17 I bought some weight gain shakes with chocolate flavour.
They were quite nice.. Didn't make me gain more than 1 KG though... Me no likey :(

ah what the hell i gotta take two online classes before i even start college something about alcohol education god come on

i mean people are going to drink and party weither they know the facts or not

it shouldn't be the universities responsibility

you can educate them give the whole scare speech

but when you get down to it
it is the individual's decision to drink

if some dumb ass dies of an OD because they're not smart enough to know wghen to quit it's not becuase of the university or the family it's there own responsibility to make the right choices

I shouldn't have to take some dumb online course during MY SUMMER VACATION just because kids are going to drink and probably about 75% of all incoming freshman taking these online courses are still going to drink regardless

and i swear if i don't get credit for these course you're going to be hearing from my lawyer!!

(lool ya like i have a lawyer, and at least these courses are probably free, which is good) but come on it's the prinicple of the thing **** it

this is my time

fresia you establishment fresia you

ya come on power to the people!!

**** sorry to hear that Evfan, that really sucks :(
How long does this course last for? Sounds pretty useless to me.
I hope you get a good summer vacation still though, you deserve it :)

I didn't think our 'Grad Night' demonstration (simulation of a drunk-driver fatality accident) for the high schoolers would do anything. Kids don't listen, after all.

But then, in the middle of the extrication and our already-screaming teenage actors, the 'mother' of the 'dead' kid ran up to the scene with this blood-curdling WAIL of despair. She put on an incredible show of it. I looked out in the audience and at -least- a third of the kids (a lot of them girls, which in turn effects the guys) were crying or had their hands up to their face in beautiful, genuine horror. I mean, there's no other way to say it. This woman was amazing and without her everything else would have been fruitless.

So we scared 'em shitless after all. Brian is pleased.

Holy crap..man

I just got to listening to a couple 100's of metal cord , death core metal or whatever the hell core...FFS
It just speed metal with double base drums in it for crying out loud.
I like alot of the guitar works...
What's the fresia is up with the freaken grawling ?
honeysuckle like that will give me freaken nightmairs :(

mmm...I must be getting freaken old if Dream theather is call soft core...

I wish I had someone to dance with! Listening to music and drinking....I thought, hmmm wish I had someone here to be silly with. :)

Actually I had a gay male friend who would dance with me...we would get drunk together and dance all night to stupid music, disco or Madonna or Gershwin whatever....I miss him. He died 3 years ago....
Disco was the most fun.....:D

I really hope someone out there is doing fine right now. Even though their only torture would be to try some hospital food I wish for them to be healthy in the end of all of this, and to be healed fast.

Best wishes to you. You are the best.

Latest posts

Back