What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to an orioles game, hurray I suppose... I know very little about baseball past the rules and other general knowledge, I'll have to pull a John Madden and say things like "well if they want to win this game they're gonna have to score more points"

I wonder if anyone's noticed the palindrome yet;)

Thinking... why can't some of my students read their books?

I hate sinus infections

I would kill for some mountain dew.

I think I'm going to try to avoid the housemates and 'our' friends tonight.

I want one of these :D

Colt%201911A%20Nickel.jpg

I'm not right for anyone, and nobody's right for me. I don't know where to turn! There's nothing in the world I want! Nothing distracts me anymore!

Nyktimos said:
I'm not right for anyone, and nobody's right for me. I don't know where to turn! There's nothing in the world I want! Nothing distracts me anymore!

I feel exactly the way you do. In one of the scripts I'm working on (scribbled ideas on an A4 pad) the evil authorities design a world to get rid of free thinkers by making everything so vapid, honeysuckle and worthless and not worth striving for - a chasm of emptiness, but that's just me being morose.

Aquila said:
I live 200 meters away from Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), in my case I'm thinking was Vlad Tepes vampire or not :D

The Turks beheaded him didn't they? Maybe they had to do that to stop him coming back! Either way, he was a man of extremes. A powerful warrior and warlord (is the term voivode?), and a sadistic torturer.

Nyktimos said:
Aquila said:
I live 200 meters away from Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), in my case I'm thinking was Vlad Tepes vampire or not :D

The Turks beheaded him didn't they? Maybe they had to do that to stop him coming back! Either way, he was a man of extremes. A powerful warrior and warlord (is the term voivode?), and a sadistic torturer.

WOW, you know pretty much about our history! That's the good term, voivode :) He was pretty insane if you ask me, but kept the country clean! They say that fountains would have cups made of gold to drink from and no one was stealing them, because they were afraid... Nowadays this beautiful country is filled with thieves... sad indeed, Tepes must spin in his tomb...

Aquila said:
Nyktimos said:
Aquila said:

WOW, you know pretty much about our history! That's the good term, voivode :) He was pretty insane if you ask me, but kept the country clean! They say that fountains would have cups made of gold to drink from and no one was stealing them, because they were afraid... Nowadays this beautiful country is filled with thieves... sad indeed, Tepes must spin in his tomb...

Aah, the great Vlad Tepes. Defender of the cross :cool:

(great before going insane and killing his own people :()

Errr....wtf ???

I havn't watched TV in a while.
I just now saw a commercial selling holy water ...:p

i am thinking that its been a couple of days since i joined this site.. this is my first post not counting my intro and i popped onto this thread thinking it would be a simple topic to initiate my posting career.. so i started reading at the start .. made it through 16 pages to try and follow the general trend of the convo and then skipped to the last one and saw that there are over 360 pages of chat.. noticed that all the people that started posting at the begining disappeared by the end and it reminded me of a room at an open house style party where people come and go.. stay in one room long enought and everyone that was there at the begining is not there at the end.. like an old stone as the weather changes around it over the course of the day in fast motion..

meh...

i am thinking that having my balcony door open and the heater on at the same time is not very smart.. but **** ! that balcony door is far away.. must be at least 3.5m from my ass on the couch..

I was thinking does this one guy who is this girl I know's ex-boyfriend actually like me or not.. since a few my friends say/think he does but then I dont wanna ruin anything and make it all awkward cuz I really like just being friends... and I'm hungry and I feel like drinking reallly cold water... and I better read the book I bought..

Latest posts

Back