What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deciding to leave twitter was a good decision, an ancient artifact from 2010. There's a reason why I've never used it up till November/dec. last year when I wanted to see what the fuzz is...fake crypto scammers of asian "girls", pseudointellectuals who ignore you regardless of how on point your reply is, religious fanatics/maga idiots and Musk-the narcissist along with the other jailed narcissist Tate.

It's just useless site and boring too, youtube is like pill for immortality compared to it.

I am hoping for some sunshine tomorrow, as the April showers that have been showing themselves all day today have bee a bit too much now.
Same here. There's been so much rain that I've had to dig a trench to keep the water from pooling in some low areas. If I'm being honest I really enjoy this type of stuff so its not as though it took that much rain to convince me.

Hey, this is new, or I never paid attention to it. On my phone, to the right on the taskbar, there's the notification button. Right next to it is a lightning bolt. What's that for?

If you find old Ska threads, you'll also most likely find old Callie. You know, back when I was really what people say I am now. lol
Honestly going back in time has taught me a lot about the original tone of this site 😅 I think the site was more more for venting maybe in the earlier 2000’s 😇✨

Honestly going back in time has taught me a lot about the original tone of this site 😅 I think the site was more more for venting maybe in the earlier 2000’s 😇✨

I just see the dates on some of those old posts, and I think about what I was doing, or thinking back then, and how I wish I knew then what I know today, and how differently I'd do things.

I've always been kind of down about things, but looking back, the 2000s were much better than today...and don't even get me started on the '90s. If I could go back, I would in an instant. My bags are packed!

I just see the dates on some of those old posts, and I think about what I was doing, or thinking back then, and how I wish I knew then what I know today, and how differently I'd do things.

I've always been kind of down about things, but looking back, the 2000s were much better than today...and don't even get me started on the '90s. If I could go back, I would in an instant. My bags are packed!
Thats amazing that you see the positives too, must have felt so different at the time ✨

Fashion Matthias Brown GIF by TraceLoops

Everyone feels this way about their youth though. If you went back to the 90s/2000s as the age you are now it wouldn't be like that.

Last edited:
Same here. There's been so much rain that I've had to dig a trench to keep the water from pooling in some low areas. If I'm being honest I really enjoy this type of stuff so its not as though it took that much rain to convince me.
Hope the sunshine has reached your sky for the start of this weekend :) as shining brightly my side this morning. :)

Grumble grumble...zombies...coffee...nuclear catastrophe..shower cigarette insane asylum, naked ladies poptarts...harumph...bark..zzzzzz
😴😴😴

Very hard to get banned on twitter these days. I literally put "Please support racism worldwide" in my profile as well as hashtags to free Prince Andrew and still nothing happening. My next strategy is to accuse Musk in banism (discrimination against people who want to get banned).

I also asked Musk to ban these absurdly racist profiles:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/long-wang-1582756ahttps://www.linkedin.com/in/longerwang
As well as asking if we have Long Lang and Longer Wang, why is there no Longest Wang...

Very hard to get banned on twitter these days. I literally put "Please support racism worldwide" in my profile as well as hashtags to free Prince Andrew and still nothing happening. My next strategy is to accuse Musk in banism (discrimination against people who want to get banned).

I also asked Musk to ban these absurdly racist profiles:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/long-wang-1582756ahttps://www.linkedin.com/in/longerwang
As well as asking if we have Long Lang and Longer Wang, why is there no Longest Wang...
Well done you! Banism has no place on the internet 😇✨👏👏👏

Everyone feels this way about their youth though. If you went back to the 90s/2000s as the age you are now it wouldn't be like that.

That's true, if I went back at the age I am now, it would be a lot less fun.
Although, the world, at least the First World, would be less broken because the neoliberal rot wouldn't be as far along as it is now, so there's that.

I just kick myself for not seeing these core issues that were right under my nose - what I should have been thinking about, instead of what I actually did think about.
Oh well, I guess it's like they say: "hindsight is 20/20". The trick is getting it right the first time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back