What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you like freedom on Twitter or do you feel intimidated by it? 👀✨

I got bored on it, I say you should avoid any website unless it personally benefits you in terms of: money, learning language, learning information (like wikipedia or youtube). Twitter is ego-boosting for narcissists, kind of like instagram.

Would you do this?

340115083_911663863435746_2114302252999397870_n.jpg

I haven't felt like 'peopling' for the last few days. Today I dragged myself out of the house to take a class, as I couldn't get any cover. I arrived 10 minutes late on my motorcycle, hair looking like a rats nest and clad in my favourite ripped jeans and leather jacket, and opened up the church hall I'd booked.

15 minutes into the class the cops arrive looking for a 'crazy biker gang' that apparently has broken into the church.

Some people blame me for everything 😅 if people aren't interacting with you… it's nothing to do with me, I just post on here to vent, rant and support others. I cant win, if I try to comment and draw more attention to posts, its still a problem. So heres what is gonna happen, call me out publicly and do not pm me 😇✨tired of this nonsense.

I haven't felt like 'peopling' for the last few days. Today I dragged myself out of the house to take a class, as I couldn't get any cover. I arrived 10 minutes late on my motorcycle, hair looking like a rats nest and clad in my favourite ripped jeans and leather jacket, and opened up the church hall I'd booked.

15 minutes into the class the cops arrive looking for a 'crazy biker gang' that apparently has broken into the church.
c'mon tell us the rest of the story!

c'mon tell us the rest of the story!
Hahah, by the time they arrived I was in my yoga kit, hair neatly tied back " nothing to see here officer, just a bunch of hippies celebrating sunrise".

The Vicar has tried to stop my classes a few times, on the grounds that yoga is unchristian, 'full of spiritual seduction and danger'. but the Church of England, who own the hall, disagree. I thinks he just doesn't like my face.

Hahah, by the time they arrived I was in my yoga kit, hair neatly tied back " nothing to see here officer, just a bunch of hippies celebrating sunrise".

The Vicar has tried to stop my classes a few times, on the grounds that yoga is unchristian, 'full of spiritual seduction and danger'. but the Church of England, who own the hall, disagree. I thinks he just doesn't like my face.
I'd ride to a yoga class with ya :)

The nuns run one of the yoga classes here. She even teaches it at schools. I will be sure to tell her she is unchristian. lol

Some people blame me for everything 😅 if people aren't interacting with you… it's nothing to do with me, I just post on here to vent, rant and support others. I cant win, if I try to comment and draw more attention to posts, its still a problem. So heres what is gonna happen, call me out publicly and do not pm me 😇✨tired of this nonsense.
Sorry :oops:

lol, jk..
You could always start putting people on ignore. You could still click through to read their posts, but they couldn't PM you. You can also shut your PMs off.

The nuns run one of the yoga classes here. She even teaches it at schools. I will be sure to tell her she is unchristian. lol
She sounds like my kind of nun. I think the real issue the Vic has is with me, the vicarage is at the end of my road and we share a (gossipy) cleaning woman who loves to talk to the neighbours about my 'decadent and entitled' lifestyle, I bloody wish I'd done half the things she claims I have, I also live in a house he campaigned to have knocked down as it was the residence of a renowned occultist.

I should actually be grateful to him, I got the house at a stupid knockdown price because of his campaign. There's no way I could ever have brought a regularly priced home in London, the prices are insane.

I guess that's why they say ' The Lord works in mysterious ways' innit 💥 🤘

Latest posts

Back