What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8 missed calls, I wish he understood why I cant answer.
Not sure if this is your current man or your ex.

If it's your current man, get out of your own **** way and be happy for once.
If it's your ex, he lives in your house and he's the father of your daughter. I'm not sure you can ignore him forever. Just set boundaries with him and make it clear that he is NOT to cross them.

Don’t you think that’s a form of abuse towards him?
Not sure how that would be abuse. If anything it would be harassment on HIS part.

I've definitely not been able to answer the phone for a multitude of reasons before. There's a ton of times when I'm completely paralysed or cannot get out of bed.. let alone speak to someone.

Cenotaph, you were definitely not being abusive. I'm sorry that someone would even say that. Callie has it right, it's more likely that continuing to call someone so much in a short time is going to cause pain. Especially if they have any semblance of understanding of your personal struggles.

I've definitely not been able to answer the phone for a multitude of reasons before. There's a ton of times when I'm completely paralysed or cannot get out of bed.. let alone speak to someone.

Cenotaph, you were definitely not being abusive. I'm sorry that someone would even say that. Callie has it right, it's more likely that continuing to call someone so much in a short time is going to cause pain. Especially if they have any semblance of understanding of your personal struggles.
Thank you ✨ I am sorry you’ve been paralysed with what I can only assume was depression. That must have been very hard for you. Do you find that you are like that often or only after extreme stress?

Thank you ✨ I am sorry you’ve been paralysed with what I can only assume was depression. That must have been very hard for you. Do you find that you are like that often or only after extreme stress?

It's been a struggle understanding and mapping/graphing it, tbh.

It can certainly be from stressful nonsense in my life. But it can also come during periods of relative ease or even after something good happens.

It's a mystery grab bag from day to day, week to week.

Not sure how that would be abuse. If anything it would be harassment on HIS part.
Perspectives.
I wish this site was less about trolling and more about understanding 😔 cyber bullying is not okay, let’s do better ✨
I hope you’re not referring to me Ceno. I was neither trolling or cyber bullying. My question was genuinely asking whether you gave any thought to your dismissing his concerns as being a form of abuse. We can become a bit insensitive to others’ lesser pain when we ourselves have suffered so greatly.

If I caused you any distress by the question then I apologise.

One of life's great mysteries is why does it take longer to create something than it does to destroy something? I can't put a finger on it, it's truly perplexing. Particles disassemble faster than they assemble, at least to human perception of the passage of time, that is. Perhaps a better scale would be Planck Time. Where's a mathematician when I need one? I'm decent at math, but not that good.

One of life's great mysteries is why does it take longer to create something than it does to destroy something? I can't put a finger on it, it's truly perplexing. Particles disassemble faster than they assemble, at least to human perception of the passage of time, that is. Perhaps a better scale would be Planck Time. Where's a mathematician when I need one? I'm decent at math, but not that good.
ah, but i believe that you are looking at it like the "create something" is only "created" when it's complete. If you use that same logic, then the destruction of something is when it is totally destroyed to its basic building blocks. Do you get my meaning?

ah, but i believe that you are looking at it like the "create something" is only "created" when it's complete. If you use that same logic, then the destruction of something is when it is totally destroyed to its basic building blocks. Do you get my meaning?

The peak of an oscillation, yes That's a good point. That actually simplifies it. Because beginning to end could be deduced to pre-repetition. As, with the inclusion of repetition it would just spiral out eventually into infinity. Therefore, one segment or sample would suffice. Thank you. :)

The peak of an oscillation, yes That's a good point. That actually simplifies it. Because beginning to end could be deduced to pre-repetition. As, with the inclusion of repetition it would just spiral out eventually into infinity. Therefore, one segment or sample would suffice. Thank you. :)
that sounds much more elegant than how I worded it lol

I don't know what to do, this thing is going to fester, but if I vocalise anything it will blow up.

Glad I didn't manage to blag a ticket for Glasto this weekend the headliners are sh*t. Particularly G'n'R headlining Saturday night.

Guns N’ Roses in 2023 are an example of everything Glastonbury shouldn’t represent. When I saw their gig in Dublin last year, I was swept up in headbanging nostalgia. The band, along with everyone in attendance, had two feet in the past. Yawns broke out during the 'new' songs from Chinese Democracy (released in November 2008). We only really came alive when the band dipped into Appetite for Destruction, a record that predates the invention of the World Wide Web and the fall of the Iron Curtain.

Nostalgia has its place. Appetite for Destruction is neck and neck with Nirvana’s Nevermind for the title of greatest rock album of the past 40 years. Still would the world have ended if Lizzo, whom Glastonbury describes as having 'joint headline billing', had gone on after them on Saturday night?

Gun N’ Roses would not have cared. Their never ending reunion tour is more about topping up their pensions than preserving their legacy. They may even have appreciated the prospect of an early night.

Glad I didn't manage to blag a ticket for Glasto this weekend the headliners are sh*t. Particularly G'n'R headlining Saturday night.

Guns N’ Roses in 2023 are an example of everything Glastonbury shouldn’t represent. When I saw their gig in Dublin last year, I was swept up in headbanging nostalgia. The band, along with everyone in attendance, had two feet in the past. Yawns broke out during the 'new' songs from Chinese Democracy (released in November 2008). We only really came alive when the band dipped into Appetite for Destruction, a record that predates the invention of the World Wide Web and the fall of the Iron Curtain.

Nostalgia has its place. Appetite for Destruction is neck and neck with Nirvana’s Nevermind for the title of greatest rock album of the past 40 years. Still would the world have ended if Lizzo, whom Glastonbury describes as having 'joint headline billing', had gone on after them on Saturday night?

Gun N’ Roses would not have cared. Their never ending reunion tour is more about topping up their pensions than preserving their legacy. They may even have appreciated the prospect of an early night.

To be fair, I'm kind of guilty of this for the Smashing Pumpkins.

I love the Gish through Mellon Collie era. The stuff that comes after that, it's pretty good, but I feel like that early stuff was on another level.

Come to think of it I kind of feel this way for a few other bands as well.
Then again, sometimes it takes a few listens to something, for it to grow on you.

That reminds me, I haven't heard Rancid's latest all the way through yet.
I have to dedicate a solid block of time, to immersing myself in it.

Latest posts

Back