What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guysssss I have a burning topic about adult men and sadism real controversial stuff but you’ll all be mean to me if I post it 🥺 its about if they consent to someone beating them up… should it be legal? Like because its what he wants… I was like what a grey area!
I would say he's a danger to himself (and potentially others) and he needs a psych ward. And no, it should not be legal.

balmain-black-and-orange-unicorn-low-top-sneakers.jpg

Okay so apparently these shoes are Balmain Black and Orange Unicorn Low-Top Sneakers.
For the affordable price of the everyman, at nearly just $2K...

shoes what are those GIF

You know, bruh?
I may be poor, but at least I'm not poor because I spent $2K to wear UFOs on my feet. 🥴
Even the model looking annoyed. He like: "C'mon bro! 🙄 "
Wardrobe for that photoshoot looking like a Macklemore video, probably on purpose too.

Honestly it's like the major designers are trolling people at this point, "how stupid can we make people WANT to look, and how much can we get them to WANT to pay to do it????"

Honestly it's like the major designers are trolling people at this point, "how stupid can we make people WANT to look, and how much can we get them to WANT to pay to do it????"

"Whatever, I get money." - Luxury Goods Corporations
🙄

They get debt too, though. 😂
That's why they're mad about the bull market situation.

Guysssss I have a burning topic about adult men and sadism real controversial stuff but you’ll all be mean to me if I post it 🥺 its about if they consent to someone beating them up… should it be legal? Like because its what he wants… I was like what a grey area!
In Australia you can't consent to being "seriously injured" (definitions in law vary slightly state to state). The perpetrator still gets charged.

how do some people go through their entire lives thinking they are never responsible for their own situation? How do they not see that they have a part to play for their own misery? Also how can I achieve this level of self delusion? I really want to know so that i don't keep beating myself over every little mistake I make lol

Tonight is going to be for straightening out the bedroom. I have so much paperwork and stuff that needs to just be filed away....but I filled the filing cabinet with random honeysuckle and then carried it into the new house. So cleaning that out first. And then maybe I will reward myself by getting my TV on the wall.

Latest posts

Back