What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All our native animals are protected. We can’t even kill crows, of which I have several annoying ones living in there nearby trees.
There are certain animals here that are overpopulated and as such, are considered pests. Those we can kill. Coyotes are definite because not only are they overpopulated, but they are dangerous (not so much to humans, but to other animals). Deer and turkey and all that can be only shot during the designated hunting season. There are, of course, exceptions to those rules.

Sometimes when I'm doing things I intentionally mispronounce them while narrating what I'm doing because it's silly and amusing to do so. 🥴
I will pronounce "laundry" as "lawn dairy" and "coffee" as "cough-fay-fay." 🥴

Basically, this meme is me most of the time:

1*UsdJeH0FVYqnUFVg5AMvqw.jpeg

I have been wanting to take business management/accounting classes for years, but doubted my number abilities. I feel a lot more confident about it now and am reconsidering.

I see, well, it's a solid, middle-class career, known for reliability even in iffy economic times. So there are definitely some significant upsides to it.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but accounting was my original major.
At the time I dropped it and switched to business administration with a focus on management, because at that point I just needed to get my degree done.
But looking back I really wish I'd just stuck with accounting. At least if I had, I may have still had some difficulties in life, but at least money wouldn't have been one of them. I fell off because I got a lot of nonsense in my head. Anyway, I think that it's really important to get a specialty, rather than a generalist major. Everything seems to be all about specialization these days.

My brother and a lot of his friends did very well for themselves in accounting too, so that's another thing making me feel like I should have just done it.

I wouldn't worry too much about the math either - it's basically knowing how to add and subtract, multiply and divide according to specific rules, in different situations. You don't need to worry about anything like calculus or anything like that.

Anyway, I'm sure you have enough in you to master the art of numeromancy. I think you should go for it! 🧙‍♀️

It's not the genre I typically listen to, but this song from the Pumpkins is incredible.
I only found it last year.
It reminds of a girl I know but no longer see.

That's a pretty obscure, deep cut for someone who doesn't typically listen to the Pumpkins.

How did you happen to find it?

I love that era of the band...Gish, Pisces Iscariot, Siamese Dream, and Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. I had to own them all...I like CDs because of the versatility, but you still get a physical album, and sometimes some liner notes, lyrics, and artwork.

The rest of their discography is pretty decent, but those first four were simply magical.

I see, well, it's a solid, middle-class career, known for reliability even in iffy economic times. So there are definitely some significant upsides to it.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but accounting was my original major.
At the time I dropped it and switched to business administration with a focus on management, because at that point I just needed to get my degree done.
But looking back I really wish I'd just stuck with accounting. At least if I had, I may have still had some difficulties in life, but at least money wouldn't have been one of them. I fell off because I got a lot of nonsense in my head. Anyway, I think that it's really important to get a specialty, rather than a generalist major. Everything seems to be all about specialization these days.

My brother and a lot of his friends did very well for themselves in accounting too, so that's another thing making me feel like I should have just done it.

I wouldn't worry too much about the math either - it's basically knowing how to add and subtract, multiply and divide according to specific rules, in different situations. You don't need to worry about anything like calculus or anything like that.

Anyway, I'm sure you have enough in you to master the art of numeromancy. I think you should go for it! 🧙‍♀️
I am most interested in the business management part, mainly because I've been doing the work for other people for several years now haha. Of course, the people I've worked for are slightly dysfunctional. It'd be nice to have something a little more solid and consistent. I guess I see a benefit in having some work experience before I enter into any schooling. I'll feel a bit more confident for sure. I'm not sure I'd ever make a career out of accounting, but I know there's a constant demand for more "local" options around here. I just wouldn't want to drive myself mad at tax season.

I am most interested in the business management part, mainly because I've been doing the work for other people for several years now haha. Of course, the people I've worked for are slightly dysfunctional. It'd be nice to have something a little more solid and consistent. I guess I see a benefit in having some work experience before I enter into any schooling. I'll feel a bit more confident for sure. I'm not sure I'd ever make a career out of accounting, but I know there's a constant demand for more "local" options around here. I just wouldn't want to drive myself mad at tax season.

I can see that - you know that you know how to manage a business, because you've already been doing it, now you want a formal grounding in it.

And I hear you about the solidness and consistency. That would be my reasons for doing it as well. I'd want something that pays a decent salary that I know is in my brainpower to do, and is stable no matter what the economy is doing cause I really don't want my life messed with, I just want to keep moving ahead. Then with the peace of mind from that, I could hopefully work on the rest of the issues in my life.

No need to worry about taxes though, that's just one branch of accounting. There are other specialties you might like more, like audit or advisory. My understanding of it is that each has its own busy times, but I'm not sure if the others are as intense as tax season.

balmain-black-and-orange-unicorn-low-top-sneakers.jpg

Okay so apparently these shoes are Balmain Black and Orange Unicorn Low-Top Sneakers.
For the affordable price of the everyman, at nearly just $2K...

shoes what are those GIF

You know, bruh?
I may be poor, but at least I'm not poor because I spent $2K to wear UFOs on my feet. 🥴
Even the model looking annoyed. He like: "C'mon bro! 🙄 "
Wardrobe for that photoshoot looking like a Macklemore video, probably on purpose too.

balmain-black-and-orange-unicorn-low-top-sneakers.jpg

Okay so apparently these shoes are Balmain Black and Orange Unicorn Low-Top Sneakers.
For the affordable price of the everyman, at nearly just $2K...

shoes what are those GIF

You know, bruh?
I may be poor, but at least I'm not poor because I spent $2K to wear UFOs on my feet. 🥴
Even the model looking annoyed. He like: "C'mon bro! 🙄 "
Wardrobe for that photoshoot looking like a Macklemore video, probably on purpose too.
The hell? That looks like someone tied extensions to his pair of running shoes with a rope lol. That's 2k?
Mine cost...about 30 bucks. I'm quite happy with them lol

The hell? That looks like someone tied extensions to his pair of running shoes with a rope lol. That's 2k?
Mine cost...about 30 bucks. I'm quite happy with them lol

That's exactly my point! 😂
I wear boots, boots tend to be a little more expensive, but still, anything over $200 better last me at least 10 years and I better be able to walk on water like Christ with every step because it's just shoes.

You mean you're a driver, and you can't back in a truck? 🤦‍♂️
Move. Just move. Who gave you your CDL? Gimme that. 🙄:cautious:

Guysssss I have a burning topic about adult men and sadism real controversial stuff but you’ll all be mean to me if I post it 🥺 its about if they consent to someone beating them up… should it be legal? Like because its what he wants… I was like what a grey area!

Latest posts

Back