What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dissecting a frog is more important....duh.
Hahah I got excluded from school for a week and a beating from my old man for refusing to dissect a frog, I only did it because I was trying to impress a girl. I was very interested in girls in those days unfortunately I soon found out the girl I was trying to impress was more interested in girls too ... happy days.

...and here they go again, going ballistic about stuff that doesn't matter at all.

I think this is why people have to take out their aggression and energy into a career, a life's work, a passion project, something that matters, because otherwise you get all of this aggressive energy stored up with nowhere to go, no outlet, so you take it out on things that don't matter instead, on nonissues. If you don't spend it on stuff that matters, direct it towards doing something, towards an endeavor of some kind, it gets directed towards stuff that doesn't matter, and directed towards people instead.

I hope we can stop doing this before we all get heart attacks over nothing.
Mine used to yell at each other like this every day.
Every day.
It was just how they were.

Mine used to yell at each other like this every day.
Every day.
It was just how they were.

It was always kind of like this, but seems to have increased lately.
I can only imagine it made you anxious as well.

I wish they would chill out and stop squabbling about nonsense. All it does is make our already stressful lives, that much more stressful.

I can only imagine it made you anxious as well.
It did.
But honestly, in my case, it was an ethnic thing.
Aunts & uncles...grandmas...all the same.
Yes, it was unpleasant and certainly not optimal, but it was just how it was.
Luckily that type of thing wanes after a generation...

...and here they go again, going ballistic about stuff that doesn't matter at all.

I think this is why people have to take out their aggression and energy into a career, a life's work, a passion project, something that matters, because otherwise you get all of this aggressive energy stored up with nowhere to go, no outlet, so you take it out on things that don't matter instead, on nonissues. If you don't spend it on stuff that matters, direct it towards doing something, towards an endeavor of some kind, it gets directed towards stuff that doesn't matter, and directed towards people instead.

I've had to endure this for years and years and years myself. My parents love screaming over things that happened years ago and over things that can't be changed. The only time i get any peace from it is if i go out or they do, but because all 3 of us are Covid addled we'll be stuck at home now. But even if you say "this is bothering me" regarding the shouting etc it just goes over their head and they keep on doing it still. So you can't win basically.

okay okay so women cant do this and cant do that… well whooo put up a playpen with no help from a … 👀 mauannahhh ? (But secretly wished a man would come in and help her the whole dam time) 😅this girl! Thats who!

People are on edge, wacky and belligerent tonight. I don't know if it's something in the air, or if it's a full moon, or if I'm just unlucky.

I've already had my heart attack back in 2014, so I'm all good now lol

We need The Rapture ASAP , this planet is done.
Apparently not because the Body of Christ is still here. Also, it is literally promised that The Church will face tribulation. Have you? If you haven't, then there's still time left before "the rapture." In the meantime, read Matthew 24.

Get down here from your high throne so I can make you swallow the clouds you threw at me, coward.
Yeah...you better run.

About myself I have no great illusions. I know what I am. I know what I'm good at. I know what I ain't. I'm always hoping to surprise myself, and that's the best I can do, really.

Latest posts

Back