What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be so nice to do what you want when you want. It must be so nice to have worry about things. Here I sit having to be ultra responsible literally 24/7. Today I am mentally exhausted. Tomorrow it will pass, but today I am over it. Yet, obviously not over it enough because I'm still working and cleaning and being responsible.....

Also, I'm just venting here, so don't talk to me about it, I just needed to say it.

A very beautiful young woman once asked me to sign her breasts. That was back when I was a bright hip young thing it's all been downhill since then.
Ah, better than me. All I got to sign was either a cast or child support papers. 😉

My state has developed an obsession with roundabouts. Yield signs everywhere.
Aww mate! our mayor has been putting roundabouts in everywhere in London to try and control congestion, what he doesn't seem to get is with nearly two thirds of our population being non UK they've become a nightmare. We yield to the right whereas most of the rest of the world yields to the left. so everyone just bloody stops and stares at each other, flipping muppets.

"You woke your uncle up, you talk too loud!"
Actually, you woke me up because YOU talk too loud an hour before. Dumbass.

I had to block my 'boyfriend' this morning and I feel so horrible about it.

He was trying to control me and told me he is 'training' me. He went mad at me other night because I didn't reply to him within 10 minutes. He is a sadist and last night he said he would dr..g me and do stuff to me without my consent.

Although he can be great to talk to as we had similar interests and local knowledge etc, that why I feel awful about it.

*Edited a word

Last edited:
I had to block my 'boyfriend' this morning and I feel so horrible about it.

He was trying to control me and told me he is 'training' me. He went mad at me other night because I didn't reply to him within 10 minutes. He is a sadist and last night he said he would drug me and do stuff to me without my consent.

Although he can be great to talk to as we had similar interests and local knowledge etc, that why I feel awful about it.

I wouldn't just block him, I would break up with him altogether. He sounds like a control freak, and will make your life into hell. You don't want to go through life feeling like a prisoner.

Also the part about "drugging you and doing stuff to you without your consent"?
I'm sorry but no amount of similar interests and local knowledge and whatever else he might have, is worth that.
The controlling is bad enough, but with this as well...yeah he's not a good dude, or even a normal person.

You don't have to take this. You can do better.

I wouldn't just block him, I would break up with him altogether. He sounds like a control freak, and will make your life into hell. You don't want to go through life feeling like a prisoner.

Also the part about "drugging you and doing stuff to you without your consent"?
I'm sorry but no amount of similar interests and local knowledge and whatever else he might have, is worth that.
The controlling is bad enough, but with this as well...yeah he's not a good dude, or even a normal person.

You don't have to take this. You can do better.

He isn't normal or good person at all.

I kept having bad feelings about him, tried to ignore it but last few days, all I could see domestic violence if I have future with him (obviously future with him won't happen).

As in r..pe (not sure if I'm allowed to use that word on forum)

He isn't normal or good person at all.

I kept having bad feelings about him, tried to ignore it but last few days, all I could see domestic violence if I have future with him (obviously future with him won't happen).

As in r..pe (not sure if I'm allowed to use that word on forum)

I don't know if you can use that word either.

Either way...if it's this bad now, I don't think it's going to get any better. Get out while you still can, before it gets any worse.

Life's too short to waste on something you KNOW isn't going to make you happy (not to mention putting you in danger and making you live in constant fear and tension).

I don't know if you can use that word either.

Either way...if it's this bad now, I don't think it's going to get any better. Get out while you still can, before it gets any worse.

Life's too short to waste on something you KNOW isn't going to make you happy (not to mention putting you in danger and making you live in constant fear and tension).

That's why I blocked him now as I know it will get worse if I didn't.
I agree with you. It isn't worth it.

That's why I blocked him now as I know it will get worse if I didn't.
I agree with you. It isn't worth it.

Good on you, and stay strong.

I'm sure he'll make some attempt to "win" you over, make it seem like he didn't mean it, it's not so bad, he'll do better from now on, etc.

But keep reminding yourself you're doing the right thing, and looking out for your own best interests.

Don't shy away from involving the law, if you feel like you're in real danger. That's what they're there for.

Good on you, and stay strong.

I'm sure he'll make some attempt to "win" you over, make it seem like he didn't mean it, it's not so bad, he'll do better from now on, etc.

But keep reminding yourself you're doing the right thing, and looking out for your own best interests.

Don't shy away from involving the law, if you feel like you're in real danger. That's what they're there for.

I needed reassurance that I was doing right thing.
His last message was 'good night and love you' so he wasn't threatening or anything. I woke up and blocked him without saying anything. I think that why I feel horrible. Although if I explained, it would never end, he probably make me feel bad or use it against me.
I got an evidence to give to the police if he come near me.

I needed reassurance that I was doing right thing.
His last message was 'good night and love you' so he wasn't threatening or anything. I woke up and blocked him without saying anything. I think that why I feel horrible. Although if I explained, it would never end, he probably make me feel bad or use it against me.
I got an evidence to give to the police if he come near me.
Of course he wasn't threatening. He saw your reaction and had to reverse tactics to reel you back in. Be careful. Guys like him don't typically like rejection.

Latest posts

Back