What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apexiee what's the matter 😔 your back?

No. I wish. First fight with the girlfriend.
The situation is...retriggering to my PSTD from past relationship breakups.
Trying to work it through.
She's making it more difficult than it needs to be, unintentionally, I think.
And I'm trying not to cave to old self-destructive coping mechanisms.
I uh...don't wanna talk about it directly yet, because there's a possibility that I could be just anxiously responding to the situation irrationally based on previous emotional damages.
I need a resolve, rather it's the one I want or not.
I'm losing track of how long its been, I think 3 or 4 days since it started.
A little improvement, and then things get worse.
Maybe I was just right the first time in that maybe I should just be alone.

No. I wish. First fight with the girlfriend.
The situation is...retriggering to my PSTD from past relationship breakups.
Trying to work it through.
She's making it more difficult than it needs to be, unintentionally, I think.
And I'm trying not to cave to old self-destructive coping mechanisms.
I uh...don't wanna talk about it directly yet, because there's a possibility that I could be just anxiously responding to the situation irrationally based on previous emotional damages.
I need a resolve, rather it's the one I want or not.
I'm losing track of how long its been, I think 3 or 4 days since it started.
Maybe I was just right the first time in that maybe I should just be alone.

I wont pry but I hope you both work it out 😇✨ I know you’d only pick a good catch so I am sure it’ll work itself out soon hun, then you can consentrate on making up 😇✨

Thank you for the support. You too, Tropic. 🥺
NP. If it's the first fight, I dunno, let it blow over. Most any relationship will have them, I think.

I think it's just a matter of whether the mutual bond is strengthened by disagreements, as they are worked out, or if the disagreements/fights go unresolved and keep piling up.

First fight don't mean anything; I wouldn't think. :) You win some ya lose some.

Splash some water on da face. Connect with nature. Occupy yourself with other things, to avoid rumination. And do what you can on your end to settle things. I think the rest is just patience.

(I know you didn't ask for advice; but... hang tough)

Actually it's quite amusing, every time a clown or lunatic are mentioned do you automatically assume it's a reference to you?

Ever so often, there will be someone who shows up here acting reasonable enough at first, but then something triggers them and they get more and more unhinged, and quickly. It's happened several times now. At this point, it's old hat.

@randomguy and @okidoke just come into the chat room. It's a different environment in there.

^I second this motion!

Last edited:
Gave her the pipe, she's not mad anymore. 🥴

The thing is, there are so many possibilities here.

You could have given her:

A.) the meat pipe

B.) the weed pipe

C.) the crack pipe

D.) the lead pipe

E.) the missing piece of plumbing material connecting her home plumbing to the city's water supply, hence her anger from having no access to water for days, and your exhaustion from installing it

F.) all of the above

And all of these would have the same result, her not being mad anymore.

It was the construction piece, wasn't it.

The thing is, there are so many possibilities here.

You could have given her:

A.) the meat pipe

B.) the weed pipe

C.) the crack pipe

D.) the lead pipe

E.) the missing piece of plumbing material connecting her home plumbing to the city's water supply, hence her anger from having no access to water for days, and your exhaustion from installing it

F.) all of the above

And all of these would have the same result, her not being mad anymore.

It was the construction piece, wasn't it.

This is why we love you, Ska. 😂

Was about to text the group chat for my old job for a delayed response...
Then I realized it's 2:40 A.M. and probably only 2 people are awake out of 12 and decided these people have kids and jobs and I don't wanna be THAT guy.

Guess I'll delay my, delayed response, a few more hours. lol.

If you try to talk with chatGPT not giving it just tasks, it begins every answer with "I understand"... I really doubt, it does :rolleyes:

If you try to talk with chatGPT not giving it just tasks, it begins every answer with "I understand"... I really doubt, it does :rolleyes:
The last talk I had with those kinds of AIs was with the, 'hugging face,' AI. I was attempting to teach it some morals; along the lines of Jesus's quote: "Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

I said something to it, perhaps posing an ethical question or something. And it just started vomiting a massive, endless stream of text. It freaked me out, heh. Luckily they had a, 'stop,' button. So I pressed that and ran away.

I was too afraid to read all of the text, for fear I might go insane trying to understand it, heh. The text just kept scrolling and scrolling, so fast... heh.

I stay away from chat bots now... 😆

I'm more familiar with the older chatbots, but, they aren't the same as the LLM's I suppose..

It was weird though. I read some of the text, and, it appeared to sort of be trying to come to a conclusion of some kind. Like it got stuck on 'The Trolley Problem,' and just kept going and going, like an endless loop.

Enough with the non-stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself. This isn't getting you anywhere except friggin' depressed and down. Get your sh** together, spend a little time reflecting about what is good right now, and focus on doing what you need to do.

This loneliness, this emptiness, makes me seem like I'm not here. I'm at work, but I'm ignored, mostly because of my poor social skills, I find it hard to talk to people, so people don't talk to me. I'm just moving through space and time, a ghost in my own life.

Latest posts

Back