What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling like a muppet, having accidentally boarded a women's only carriage on the Osaka metro this morning. The averted gazes said it all.
I didn't know they had women only carriages, I'm guessing it's because of gropers. We could use them here, we have a huge problem with gropers on the London underground, lots of women I know are really frightened of traveling during peak times.

I didn't know they had women only carriages, I'm guessing it's because of gropers. We could use them here, we have a huge problem with gropers on the London underground, lots of women I know are really frightened of traveling during peak times.
This is soooo trueeeeeee omggg, not to mention the naked men on the underground under the long coats... yikes...

Guys I freaked, panicked, instead of jumping to action today… really let my little one down 😔 I failed.

I've extended my rope to everyone else, through every crisis over the last few months. And now, no one wants to give a little back. I'm feeling pretty resentful, sad and anxious. Probably a good time to do something else for the next couple of evenings.

Disgusted with one of my brothers. Posting pro-Palestine honeysuckle. My parents kept us away from their own degenerate people on purpose, but he mixed with them. The rapist apologist is one of them.

Not trying to argue over the conflict, I'm just saying what I am thinking and feeling.

The number of people who put "drama free life" or whatever on their dating profiles is insane. I can't believe there are so many **** delusional people out there. You are human, we are alive, there WILL be drama. End of story, there is no way to get away from it, it will always be there.

What If I run away to Mars?
Would you find me in the stars?
Would you miss me in the end
If I run out of oxygen?
When I run away to Mars

<3 <3 <3

My goal is to become a wife, a mother to an amazing little boy… called… Theo and to finish my body

Fresh out of the oven sugar cookies, dipped in my coffee for breakfast. Somebody come eat the other 4 pans for me . Kids are away this weekend:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back