What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@randomguy I know you already know this, but don't sweat anything this guy says.

Everything he says is pointless, meaningless nonsense, designed to get people to fight each other.
He has no agenda other than just wanting to watch this place burn.
Mate if I ever let people like him get under my skin please just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

Ah the voice of reason and maturity. What would we do without you?

I don't know, maybe have a more functional forum atmosphere for starters?

The thing is, there are lots of other ways to wake up the forum that don't include throwing a brick into the crowd.
The fact that that was your first choice shows your insincerity.

You're not the first person that's come through here with the same act. At this point, it's played out. It's boring.

The thing is, there are lots of other ways to wake up the forum that don't include throwing a brick into the crowd.

You're not the first person that's come through here with the same act. At this point, it's played out. It's boring.
There's no point Ska, he's just looking for a reaction.

Just more moaning.
Start a thread.
Show some creativity.
We have enough complainers.

I don't know how some girls are 100% straight like have you seen girls
bkys35h3fv041.gif

All you single girls wondering where all the decent guys are.... they're in the "friend zone" where you left them while you ran off to f*ck arseholes

I didn’t even know we had a possum at our house until I heard an odd crash last night and found one climbing around our fernery and two broken clay decorative features that my wife had brought back from her trip to Mexico of ‘96.

Latest posts

Back