What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter decided to kick the dog out of her room around 3 am, so the poor pup cried at my door. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up. Baked 8 dozen cookies (m&m and chocolate crinkle), as well as prepped 4 pans of fudge (gingerbread, chocolate, and then layered peanut butter pretzel with white chocolate). Suddenly, I am not afraid I won't have gifts for my coworkers...

Immature…. Childish…. No real conversations where people can just keep it real… everything's gotta be fake so people can pretend to cope with their non-existent reality…. Ridiculous…

Isn't that why everyone hates me? Because I keep it real....lol
No one wants reality anymore. Easier to live in a delusion of their own making.
Lol everyone hates Callie? Everyone hates me lmao I have taken the spot of most hated i think and … I dont care 😅

Lol everyone hates Callie? Everyone hates me lmao I have taken the spot of most hated i think and … I dont care 😅
Nah, people will always hate me the most. The hatred on you is just temporary, mine is lifelong.
STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY TITLE!!!!! IT'S MINE, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!!
Frying_Pan_On_Head.gif

Step aside… theres a new Hate Queen in Town… and shes coming for the throneee
The difference between Callie and you is that she is a helpful, kind and honest person. You are selfish and you just want attention from every guy in here to justify your existence. I’m here for two weeks. That’s it. You are not going to ruin my time for me.

You hate me when you have to admit I'm right. lol
No, I'm used to that. I haven't been right yet when dealing with you. You're tough. :)

I come back for 5 mins and people are already starting fake fights with me and yet I am the one who wants attention 🙃 yawn… next topic… anyone interesting…. Any thoughts on the Prince Harry verdict?

What's the Prince Harry verdict?

Lool I barely know myself I just wanted to change the topic but the press was found guilty for phone hacking Prince Harry, some say this shouldnt be a big deal because celebrities should expect it, others say it should introduce new laws and procedures to the press

Lool I barely know myself I just wanted to change the topic but the press was found guilty for phone hacking Prince Harry, some say this shouldnt be a big deal because celebrities should expect it, others say it should introduce new laws and procedures to the press
Just because they are celebrities doesn't mean they don't deserve at least a tiny bit of privacy. They are people too.

I went up to London yesterday to get a box of Christmas stuff from my attic. Just going thru it now and I found this letter my daughter wrote to Santa, she was 13 or 14 and a goth full of angst and misery. EDIT Upon further research, asking her mum, "she was 9 and trying to be like her dad."

" Dear Santa, yeah I was naughty this year and it was worth it you fat judgemental b*stard"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back