What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spotted a cat on someone's porch miaowing to be let in. Without thinking , I walked up to the door, rang the bell, nodded to the cat and left. As I rounded the corner I heard the owner shouting "BLOODY HELL SARAH! THE CAT JUST RANG THE DOORBELL"

So ..... AI just made a deep fake video of bussiness person saying scam stuff.
So I guess AI now can make voicelines of anyone saying anything.
Scary times. :(

So ..... AI just made a deep fake video of bussiness person saying scam stuff.
So I guess AI now can make voicelines of anyone saying anything.
Scary times. :(
Mate, we're in on the birth of something revolutionary, just like when the internet started and anyone with half a brain could make serious money, take a proper look at AI and the opps it presents. I started looking at Chatgpt as a passive income source a few weeks ago and its already generating £20 to £30 a day with no effort, totally legit no scamming required.

Mate, we're in on the birth of something revolutionary, just like when the internet started and anyone with half a brain could make serious money, take a proper look at AI and the opps it presents. I started looking at Chatgpt as a passive income source a few weeks ago and its already generating £20 to £30 a day with no effort, totally legit no scamming required.

How the faq have you done that? :O I could use passive income, so I'm curious, ... You can DM me. :)

How the faq have you done that? :O I could use passive income, so I'm curious, ... You can DM me. :)
Yeah, I’m curious about this too. Although I don’t see the rise of AI as revolutionary. . .well, I guess it is, but not in a good way - ominous. Although if it can make me some extra cash. . . 🤔🤨

Yeah, I’m curious about this too. Although I don’t see the rise of AI as revolutionary. . .well, I guess it is, but not in a good way - ominous. Although if it can make me some extra cash. . . 🤔🤨

I wish AI would be used for good stuff...like automating work so that humans could have more free time to pursue health, well-being, meaning and interest in our lives - so that we could actually start living closer to Star Trek. I wish it would be used for upgrading the societal model for doing things...actually improving the human condition.

But, I'm afraid it won't be.

techwooderson.jpg

I've been trading bets, similar to trading stocks and shares on the stock exchange, since betting exchanges first appeared on the internet. I'm using a bot built using ChatGPT to arbitrage bet..

Have a chat with ChatGPT about it's Python coding abilities.

Aha, so it's like a stock market , you just let AI controll it .... Not my cup of tea, I though it was something different, but thanks for reply anyway.

^Agreed, let's go back to the past. Drop me off in 1990, I'm already packed!
Then on Dec 31, 1999, I can go back and do it all over again.

Agree, can't find error in this logic. :D

Just don't drop me in 20.th or 21.st century , don't like those. I want to live in middle ages and have cabin with farm somewhere in Siberia, where no one would find me. :D

I wish AI would be used for good stuff...like automating work so that humans could have more free time to pursue health, well-being, meaning and interest in our lives -
The first part will happen, but it won't help anyone. All it will do is take work away from us, which will result in us not getting paid. No pay, no better life.

ETA:
We won't be Star Trek, we will be this....

You just reminded me of this, last night I dreamt Lt. Uhura was sitting on the edge of my bed saying, “Hailing frequencies open”…💥

Last night I dreamed that I was raking a pile of leaves, and I accidentally woke up a bear that was hiding under the pile, which attacked me.
So I think your dream wins! 🍁🍂🐻🤕

The first part will happen, but it won't help anyone. All it will do is take work away from us, which will result in us not getting paid. No pay, no better life.

+1 , in a long run , AI will enslave humanity. :D Luckily for me I might have cancer, so I won't be alive to see that. :D

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm worried about.
It will automate the work, but before we've changed our minds about how society should be.
If that's the case, I think we should have left AI alone. I had a bad feeling about it from the beginning.

Latest posts

Back