What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
Arianna said:
Qui said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

People respond to you because you ARE special Qui..:)

After reading this I am wondering why it is that no one here cares that you are all adults and I'm just a kid. I am also wondering how it is that someone who is 36 or whatever can be feeling the same thing as someone who is 16. It's so strange because I'm just used to people acting like everything i say and feel isn't true it's just an exaggeration and ought to be mocked and I'm just a n00b at life and I'm not old enough, haven't lived enough, I don't know what sadness is, my pain is like a papercut compared to everyone else's amputated face and I don't even know what I'm talking about oh boyyy I could continue this awful run on sentence forever... but it just feels like no one can take my feelings seriously because after all what does a teenager know about emotions? Gah.
So... after writing all that this song popped in my head... And since I was thinking about it I decided you could prolly stand to hear it...
Teenagers -My Chemical Romance

I may be 57 but I remember how I felt at 16. I truly know how you feel. I pretty much felt the same way. It may seem like adults don't understand how you feel but the truth is, they're not really sure what to say. I hate to see young people so depressed and people not understanding (or so it seems). A lot of people do understand. I think adults don't know what to say because the young people tell them they don't understand. We don't forget what we went through at that age. Your feelings are very real. It's just that when you get older, things that were so dramatic when you were younger, aren't now. I guess you have to live life to really see what's important. Sorry I couldn't be of much help but I wanted you to know that I know your feelings are real and very important!

Time for a good old fashioned rant...

I'm thinking how crummy it is that I'm not allowed to discuss anything going on in my life without being accused of seeking attention. Isn't that why many of us are here? lack of attention? being "lonely"? I grow weary of monitoring my own thoughts because there's the possiblity that someone out there could be in more pain than I am.

It really sucks that I'm not able to mention my ailing family, the worry, the evenings and days I spend taking care of things, the lack of time I have to myself, lack of reprieve and lack of support. I don't do it because I think I'm so incredibly noble or attempting to be "Saint Twitchy". I do it because I care about them and no one else will do it.

I read everything people post here regarding their lives their worries and fears. While I don't always have something useful to say, I do pay attention and do try to help regardless of age, gender or situation...and I do it with the full realization that I'm not allowed the same courtesy to say what's going on in my life.

The tiny handful of evenings I get to myself lately have been used to record music. While it may not win any awards, it's shitty to think that only two or three people in the world will ever get to hear it. I make a concentrated effort to not post photos, artwork or anything else that may reveal I have a creative side for fear of being given a hard time.

Despite this, I have an incredible respect for everyone here and the things they've been through. Maybe that doesn't mean anything coming from a disembodied message on the internet, but it does mean something to me.

Oceanmist23 said:
Awww thanks for the update :) I'm happy it's something treatable. I hope everything will be ok with Cracker now. Give him a hug from me :)

Thanks. I thought this was it for him. He'll get a big Oceanmist hug.:)

Oceanmist23 said:
A warning level I guess is controlled by the mods, when someone has been a naughty member and will be on their way to a ban if they don't behave :p

I'd better be on my best behaviour then.:D

i'm totttaly going to kill myself

-not an intention just a thought-

*sighs* the only thing that can make me happy is that they're all getting chubbyier

i really hate my life

but i won't do anything tragic

Where the fresia have you been? It's been two weeks since we last talked properly and I have things to show you and I am lonely and fresia, fresia, fresia, I don't know what I am doing with my life right now. Every personal victory I've had in the past couple of weeks seems so small compared to how much I suspect that I am ruining things for myself.

mmmm, chocolate fairy cakes are soooooooo good!

I checked the ingredients and it's made with egg white, not whole egg, so i bought 2 packs of 12 :D

I should be doing something

I need to get my sleep pattern back to normal. No more afternoon naps for me!

cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:

But naps are great! lol

A little TOO great!

It takes me forever to get to sleep at night if I've had a nap that afternoon.

Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:

But naps are great! lol

A little TOO great!

Well, yeah, there's that. You can always goof off online until you can sleep. It's a demented spiral.

cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:

But naps are great! lol

A little TOO great!

Well, yeah, there's that. You can always goof off online until you can sleep. It's a demented spiral.

This is true.

Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:

But naps are great! lol

A little TOO great!

This is true.

smash.gif

cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:

But naps are great! lol

A little TOO great!

This is true.

smash.gif

I NEVER get that way. I swear!

Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:

But naps are great! lol

A little TOO great!

This is true.

smash.gif

I NEVER get that way. I swear!

I can get that way if I get involved in political discussions, which is why I avoid them like the plague now. :O

Latest posts

Back