What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs sistersojourn*

you will always be welcome here

:)

man i feel i need to find more stuff on the internet, it's not being entertaing enough and

of course how fitting it seems that after my long and productive day yesterday, my body shall only allow unproductive actions for today

i am thinking that i keep pushing everyone away, send boys running
basically everyone who come within any m radius to me. i am thinking i am really cursed and there is nothing that can change that. i am thinking i will never be smart, or no amount of reading will get me to talk or write properly. i am thinking that nobody (not even from here) could ever be as imperfect as me...

sobbing feeling coming.

I feel so horrible..........I wish she'd come back
why did this have to happen? why?
I don't even care now, we could just act like nothing happened, I just need her back, I need to see her again

none of this makes sense, nothing

ooh the woe, i lost my hat, that was beloved, but now it weeps in the heavens above

*cries*

it had my last evanescence buttions on it, f*cking man, it was right in the rakcetball court then when i went back to it get it was ******* gone D;

i googleed cool hats and evanescnece bttons so i may be able to get it replace i am always losing things i like, and it's not my fault :(

other than that i did have a nice day

ah,this is twittrlke except without limitations.i must say i like twitter,but i joined this group specifically because i'm lonely,so i thought that was appropriate.

i'm currently disabled with depression,and more specificly,with the prozac i'm taking FOR it. i'm currently adjusting dose but it could take several more weeks to kick in. meanwhile...i have typical atypical depression so mostly i just want to sleep and eat but obviously want to connect with others too,so here i am!

Wish I was lying down on soft grass,
sun setting on one side,
the sound of gurgling water on the other;
Peace keeping me company,
Just how I wish, It was so.

I wish I'd been more patient with Emalynn. Not for her sake, because what she has now is more special than anything I have to offer, nor for my sake because I know things couldn't have worked out, but because she deserved more at a difficult time in her life from someone who loves her . I know now how a person can have a debilitating empty anxiety in their stomach and be quiet and give off every indication of wanting to be alone, but still need the distraction of company and to know there is someone there. I know now how someone can seem to be cracking jokes and in a good mood but really desperately want to be left with their own thoughts. And I know now how such differences in mood can change so quickly a person doesn't always know what they want from one hour to the next. I wish I had someone now who could be for me what I should have been for her back then. I wish I could have been of some use to the only person I've ever loved instead of being unable to get past what I wanted.

why do you hate being asain?

asians are awesome

homework ******* sucks

*sighs* I've been at this for a while

at least the melodies provide pleasant company

if i didn't have homework to do, i'd definatly be dancing off my coffee buzz

I just cracked my back. It didn't exactly feel bad, but it was a small relief from a minor tension which I would not otherwise have noticed but for the sudden absence of it.
My fingers are sore from playing guitar; I have not played for such a length of time in far too long.

Go for it or not?
I want to go swimming soooon!
I think I've become so boring now.. and I just wanna be serious and complain about things. CHEER UP!

Supposedly I look different.. I dont think I do..

it looks beautiful outside.i'm not feeling too great,but just looking at the sun and trees makes me feel better.
and i wonder...what are other people reading? other than the next,i borrowed clinton's 'giving' from the library and also am reading a book called 'unstrange minds' by a man whose daughter has autism and how it is perceived differently in different cultures.it was recommended to me by one of the librarians.

i just finished reading 13 reasons why and the 6th house of night book, and i am now near the end of hammerhead ranch motel

I'm downing books faster than a college student downs beer

and OMG Yay Qui so happy to see you again :D

my fingers were kinda sore last night i had not played in a very long time either until i played for a long time last night

and if anyone's interested today i participated in my first research experiment

tis not the full college expiriment until you are subjected to lab rat treatment, and now my lugis are in a medical research freezer

:p

they said i should get my 20 bucks in the mail in a few weeks

My neighbors are accusing me of flushing down plastic bags, dog honeysuckle, tampons and other women supplies down the toilet. First of all I'm a dude and don't use some of the women supplies, second, my dog don't honeysuckle in my toilet, unless they're doing it when I'm not looking, third I've never flushes down any plastic materials down there, and forth I walk my dogs 3 times a day and they never honeysuckle in my apartment ever, and none of the ******** in my building ever walk theirs leaving them caged up, I wonder who it is to blame.

that i do not want to face another lonely day and the Today Show followed by The View followed by All my Children followed by People's Court followed by Oprah followed by the news that is just going to be another rehash of murders, missing children, more dead people in Iraq, Afghanistan, more genocides or starvation somewhere in Africa, more hatred being exhibited across the world, more statistics on the outgrageously high unemployment rate which should make me feel less bad about myself, any ridiculous pronouncements from my new state governor that he actually will make this state less corrupt and more affordable to live in and what's up with that Lady Gaga? Jeesh, just when I thought the world had been rid of Madonna, another weirdo appears.

I've heard of manic mondays but manic weeks, a bit ridiculous, I don't even have anything to be anxious about this week so why do I feel so worried?

This winter is going to be a battle to stay sane I can feel it already, but so far so good the little green people that live in my ear DON'T SUSPECT A THING!!

jk:p

*hugs nevermore*

OMFG!!!!!

I'M ON THE ******* INTERNET IN MY ROOM ON MY LAPTOP SWEET

XD

i hope it continues to work

garbage rocks :D

ah i am so glad to be online in the comfort of my own room i hope that problem does not arise again i should go shower then sleep again,

i hope tomorrow will be a good day, ugg

only wendsday

i'm so excited for thanksgiving break

i hope the tempt job in decemeber goes well and i oh so i hope i can turn it into a not so temp job, hope hope hope

that is all i can do,

i wish more people posted here and there

it would be such a better resource for procrastination, i know i shouldn't,

but i know longer care, so i let my brain's automatic impulses take over, they are too strong to keep fighting them forever

browsing through my DA fav's so much to browse
though

:D

i might put some of my impulsive frantic writtings up

the terrified and frustrated writing, from a letter about a pool cue, ya thank god i wasn't in trouble but it had me so mortified and sick to my stomach with worry

oh dear god why for the sake of them could they just not say they were investigating broken cues

gawd!!

and besides don't they have camera's everywhere, and over there, couldn't they have just gone through the footaage to se who did it gah!

well good night everyone

:)

If i was living in the UK right now, would I be a benefits scrounger? are there really never that many jobs for the people that live in the UK? people who said I'll figure out what i want to do for a living were lying - but that's becuase they didn't know what goes on inside my head - heck, i didn't know until two years ago when i truly understood mbti and depression and schemas. I fooled myself into thinking life gets easier/happier at some point. I can't face interviews, i can't face commuting - taking a bus or rickshaw to work each day, facing people, doing work. what work? i have no skills and no work ethic. I'm not even marriageable.my faith is so weak. I had such unbelievably stupid ideas about the world of (honest and moral) work. it's all boring and dreary. and everyone does things wrong has things going wrong every day.

I'm average, in fact below average. but I'm a worthwhile person anyway.

Latest posts

Back