What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that I'm really happy it's Reading Week (aka I'm home from school), that I love the Olympics, and that I might go ice skating tomorrow... probably alone though, because the only friend I have who skates has to work : / So, actually I might not go at all, because I don't really want to go by myself... but I've been wanting to go skating sooo badly for weeks now. I'm conflicted.

I've gone ice skating once by myself it wasn't too bad

thnaks again crow for all you're help

fortunatly I was able to find my tire, someone chucked it over a fence

some people here really hate bikes

like sometimes they'll get chucked in the river or honeysuckle, poor bikes

and my roomates boyfriend rob was able to reattach it, I haven't been out yet to test it out, but hopefully it works still yayy

:)

i am thinking of why i keep on finding myself alone... lonely and tormented by consequence and reality checks...

evanescencefan91 said:
I've gone ice skating once by myself it wasn't too bad

thnaks again crow for all you're help

fortunatly I was able to find my tire, someone chucked it over a fence

some people here really hate bikes

like sometimes they'll get chucked in the river or honeysuckle, poor bikes

and my roomates boyfriend rob was able to reattach it, I haven't been out yet to test it out, but hopefully it works still yayy

:)

How are you at skating? :) Did you go with anyone?

I give up trying to love or like anyone outside of myself. It doesn't work. I'm also thankful for waking up and breathing.

"All of the stars have faded away,just try not to worry,you'll see them someday. Take what you need,and be on your way and stop crying your heart out."

god i ******* hate homework

eh god I've got 50 pages of textbook to read, midterm on thursday sppech for rhetoric and reading

gah!

what i would give for a ******* time a machine or ridilin laced heroin

*sighs*

god erosion is ******* boring

the feeling of making it all the way through highschool just to do more school work

*sighs*

actually I was thnking, if i make it through this year to comerate it I might finaly get my eye brow pirced

what do you guys think could I pull it off?

*phew* one chapter down one more to go

man I'm such a good student

i wish i got financial rewards for studying

i need a job but i don't have the time for one

off man i need a break, and a v8 and some more handsoap, but you can tell I've been reading diligently for like the past two hours cause i's been a while since i complained about my homework
here and yes in this situation 2 hours is a long time

ohh hey don't mock the leafies canada is cool

*groans* i guess i should probably get back to my reading
only 30 pages of textbook to go

god! delta's are so boring!

*sighs*

Dude, just because you have a dick, it doesn't mean that you are automatically an expert in everything. You're just an arrogant, yet ignorant, blowhard.

Jackass.

cheaptrickfan said:
Dude, just because you have a dick, it doesn't mean that you are automatically an expert in everything. You're just an arrogant, yet ignorant, blowhard.

Jackass.

lol

he's probably just busy evolving INTO an ape.. :p

ima thinking ima glutton for punishment.

Latest posts

Back