What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Dude in my day, we had to write notes, with pen, on paper, and usually got caught. You kids have it EASY these days. heh

Sorry, just had to throw that in there. Each generation has its unique challenges.
you guys didn't use carrier pigeons?

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Dude in my day, we had to write notes, with pen, on paper, and usually got caught. You kids have it EASY these days. heh

Sorry, just had to throw that in there. Each generation has its unique challenges.
you guys didn't use carrier pigeons?

You don't watch yourself, you'll get a scolding too.

The Wonderful Sin said:
Lmfao. Anyway if there were more Englishbor Literature classes at my school I would be way more interested

What in the hell is "Englishbor Literature?"

Very short, very easy interview, she said she'd give me a chance. Going in for the paperwork and I think training saturday morning. Starting wage is above minimum wage, cool.

so freaking stoked I finally am gonna have a job, started really looking back in summer and finally gonna have an income and money to spend! whoooooooo I'm super stoked.

That dress code is gonna bankrupt me though, I have a black belt and nothing else I need lol.
Hope I can handle the workload. I will, I have no choice lol.

Why, why, WHY do certain people in this household (kid #1) not put the cap back on tightly? I just went to get juice for kid #2 and when I shook the bottle, this stuff spewed everywhere. Argh.

I should have ordered a coke, now I have to choke down surprise chicken without tasty liquid refreshments.

lol, I know the feeling. I'm the good child. Always doing what I am told, always cleaning up after myself, stuff like that. The others 2 are slobs... My older brother... Idk really, since he is a half brother and only came over on visits, I guess he got the same genes in it as I did, though lol

The Wonderful Sin said:
I wish I could get a job :(

Are there any paneras in your area?

Try and apply to one, in person, they got back to me in a couple days and I have zero work experience. I think it's nothing short of a miracle that I even got an interview with the way the job market is in south florida. If I could get employment there than anyone can, might as well give it a shot eh?

If not, all I can say is keep trying. I saw your post in the spring break thread, I too have been looking since summer and for most of the time it seemed hopeless but, again, if I can get one than anyone can lol. Food places seem to be the way to go though, grocery stores, restaurants, fast food, etc.

I think I've applied for like 6 jobs since November... Never even got called in for an interview :(
Applied to 5 of the 6 in person... I even went as low as fast food -_- and still nothing. :(

I have a big headache.... I am thinking of crawling into bed right now and sleeping straight through until tomorrow. It's only 5:20pm my time.

Danielle said:
I have a big headache.... I am thinking of crawling into bed right now and sleeping straight through until tomorrow. It's only 5:20pm my time.

mmm, I have the beginnings of a headache as well...

mintymint said:
Danielle said:

Im thinking we should both take our heads off for a bit....

Danielle said:
mintymint said:
Danielle said:

Im thinking we should both take our heads off for a bit....

something always told me that my body would a lot better on it's own...

Latest posts

Back