What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs nevermore* I do not think you are a bad friend, why do you think that?

god **** stupid rhetoric partner and allergies

CURSE YOU!!!!!

A person I know packed and left college permanently yesterday to go home because she was fighting depression. I feel like I could have done something had I known what she was going through but looking at her you would have never guessed she was so unhappy, I should have seen it...

I mean I went through nearly the same exact situation, she was a freshmen extremely quiet and struggling to fit in with the same group that I struggled to fit in too, if I had told her about what I went through she could have seen there was a way out of that situation.

You should help the people right next to you going through the same honeysuckle you went through but I didn't see it and I didn't do a **** thing

You said you didn't know. Shouldn't get down on yourself for not doing what you didn't know you could be doing.

Nice to see ya :)

*hugs nevermore*

hugs.jpg

you can never take responsibility for someone else's happiness

you told her about your problems which was good, but she didn't tell you.

people that are depressed or going through problems need to reach out we can't read minds. Besides no one wants others people to know they're depressed so they hide their feelings pretending their alright, it's not your fault nevermore. You can talk to her over email or something if you can to offer some support but try not be so hard on yourself

:)

and god not doing homework feels sooo good,

prepare for a major buzz kill in 3 2 :(

hmm it's 12 should i try and go to sleep now, I've got about 7 good pages of content i think I'm going to write about critiscims of ASCAP then i'll try to sleep
also i just found out I'm exactly one month away from my xanga's 5 year anniversary

hmm wow 2 existential crisis five years of education a lot of things that feel really unimportant in those five years
a lot of complaining, whiny adolescent angst song lyrics quotes and words of wisdom in the pages

:)

Just watched a news story on that girl who had been beaten by another student over some cruel texts she had sent. It is a tragedy all around - his violence, her bullying, the aftermath and the parents' grief.

Now, watching my own kids grow up and face tough issues without me right there with them, it scares me. I wish I could protect them all the time, but I know that now a large part of my job as a mom is to provide them with the skills they need to make their own wise decisions and to let them go. :(

And now for something completely different: It is never a good idea to Google medical conditions/diseases. I swear I just fell into it! I was looking up side effects of a specific medication because I am currently in intermittent agony from this antibiotic (Thanks Pfizer! *waves*) and one thing led to another and now I am knee-deep in superbugs like MRSA and C.diff.

ZOMG In the battle between macro and microscopic organisms, I think that the wee ones will eventually win.

And now for something else even more completely different: My ABBA Gold cd makes me happy. :D

It was 93 degrees here today, and at the risk of sounding sexist, the womenfolk looked quite stunning in their warm weather outfits.

mintymint said:
It was 93 degrees here today, and at the risk of sounding sexist, the womenfolk looked quite stunning in their warm weather outfits.

Appreciative is not sexist. Plus you managed not to call them all "bitches."

cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:

Don't make me do another image search Babs... I'm warning ya :p

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:

Don't make me do another image search Babs... I'm warning ya :p

But Minty, you are so good at it!

I'm thinking about a good friend of mine whom I care about a lot, we haven't met yet but we're very close. He has problems, I know I can help him somehow, I just wish he'd let me...

I am thinking that there is NO WAY I can go to bed when I have Andy Gibb's "Shadow Dancing" stuck in my head.

*hugs cheaptrick* I'm glad your feeling better, good news i got my money back and i found a cheaper ticket i didn't get the travel protection plan (cuz I'm cheap)

it's an E ticket and i printed off my info I just wish i had tangible proof of it

today the weather was really depressing but i worked out, and then I hung out with my friend and we watched criminal minds and south park so that made feel better, although it turns out I missed the deadlines for applying for dorms next year

FUUUCK

and i think no homework i'll do it tomorrow morning

man my brain feels fried it can't be the videogames though I've been playing those for over a decade

@loketron: "tu esta muy bonita, seniorita!"
translation:(you are very beautiful, miss!)

Hope that helps. :p

Latest posts

Back