What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about a year now

life has really picked up for me recently I just fear slipping

Haz said:
about a year now

life has really picked up for me recently I just fear slipping

There is one thing good about hitting rock bottom, it means there is only one way to go. I guss its normal to worry about being in that horrid place again.

You have learned from it tho so there is a good chance that you wont end up back there. You seem to know this though :)

I think I will make Pain à l'Ancienne from the Bread Baker's Apprentice today. I am in need of a nice baguette and some runny brie.

I think I would like to have breakfast at CTFs today. I'll even bring the orange juice and champagne for mimosas!

TheWickedOne said:
I think I would like to have breakfast at CTFs today. I'll even bring the orange juice and champagne for mimosas!

Well, actually this is a delayed or cold fermentation loaf, which basically means the dough sits in the fridge rising very slow for the first day, and it then shaped and baked on the second, which would be tomorrow.

Mimosas would be lovely. :D

I also have some beautiful red pears and Gorgonzola Dolce to go with them. Yummm....

TheWickedOne said:
My boss and I are both humming the Imperial March from Star Wars. It amuses me greatly.

And this? Very funny!

I just woke from a 2 1/2 hour nap and am all discombobulated. I can't tell if it's morning or night. I mean, I even dreamed a weird dream while napping, so there's that lingering, um.... weirdness.

graduation's tomorrow and i just want to get it over with. no idea why i deluded myself into thinking it was going to be special.

My lack of interaction with others is resulting in some kind of underdeveloped social skills. I don't know how to take care of others, care for others, because i don't even have the reflexes to care for myself, and it kind of bothers me. If someone gets hurt, I'd kind of just stand there like an idiot. Perhaps I should ask if the person is alright? Perhaps I could do something to help? Nope. I kind of feel bad about it because I don't really care, everything is about myself, I feel selfish.

I'm just waiting for it to be tomorrow so I can wear my World Cup jersey and start kicking ass on our work World Cup pool.

fresia, cousin visiting tomorrow from the UK, I hope my dogs will keep her occupied so I don't have to deal with her.

I'm thinking about tomorrow, the weather's supposed to be nice here.
I think I'm glad I broke up with my boyfriend, he was cheating on me the whole time.
I'm thinking about rolling a joint and having a cup of tea.
I don't think it actually bothers me that much being single again, I'm surprised at my apathy towards it and the break up.
I'm thinking about painting my nails (a bright red glittery shade).

I'm thinking that my back is sore. :p I've been too lazy lately. ^_^

Broken_Doll said:
I think I'm glad I broke up with my boyfriend, he was cheating on me the whole time.

*HUG* :) Good!

Latest posts

Back