What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to talk to the boy who knows how to use a phone for an hour last night. It was nice and makes me happy.

everything makes me wonder and second guess this, now knowing is killing me right now...

Punisher said:
I thinking why can I see what I said on sunday in the chat room right now? :p

Anyway, I woke up too late to go to the clinic, so I'll have to go on Thursday, but I'm kind of feeling ok for the moment. Don't know how long it will last though...

Feel better soon Punisher :)

no response has made me feel really blah and sad. sometimes i wonder why i feel so strongly when i have never gotten any real response. i have no desire to do anything right now, not even sit on the computer being bored... not even watch a a movie. the one thing i want to to do isnt happening. i dont care what we do, i just want to be with her.

wow, i have never been so emo in my life....

tehdreamer said:
Cold, sleepy, and hungry. I need a hug :(

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((tehdreamer)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

There's your hug :)

Heart seems to be skipping beats or beating harder every once in a while for a beat or two, wonder what they are

Edit: Guess it's some kind of arrhythmia according to wiki.

SophiaGrace said:
Punisher said:
I thinking why can I see what I said on sunday in the chat room right now? :p

Anyway, I woke up too late to go to the clinic, so I'll have to go on Thursday, but I'm kind of feeling ok for the moment. Don't know how long it will last though...

Feel better soon Punisher :)

EDIT: I forgot to say I got what I needed this morning and I feel better already :D

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOMAN AREN'T ALLOWED TO WEAR SHORTS IN OKOLONA MISSISSIPPI!!!!!

I - I II I AM JUST FLABERGASTED!!

THIS IS IN DESCRIBABLE EVIL
IT'S MISSISSIPPI IN THE ******* SUMMER

I I GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I HAD TOR REPACK AND EVERYTHING

WHAT SO ONLY THE MEN ARE ALLOWED TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THE HOT MISSISSIPPI SUMMERS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

omfg.jpg

this america not the middle ******* east

i i i gah!

*explodes with feminist furry*

I need to organize a riot and overthrow this evil town of

.... *dramatic voice* okolona

hope the nuns don't mind

but i did download the girl who played with fire and saved it on my flash drive so I'm going watch it on my laptop,

and for anyone who hasn't read the book, 2 chicks do it :D
( defiantly my fave out of the three books)

and I will be watching that with volume at full blast and projecting it onto every of the seventy buildings there

HAH! TAKE THAT YOU STIFFY LADY LEG CONCILING CONSERVATIVES!!

just kidding ( I don't have a projection machine :( )

.. if I don't make it back you can safely assume I've burned been at the stake :O

lololos :)
just kidding

that is terrible sterotyping

everyone hates a witch hunt until someone finds a feminist

:p

Turned down a full time job because I have to work part time in a random range of 11pm to 8am for a month, while the full time takes place in the morning, which pays 2 times more than my part time (since it's double the time and work), blah, I kind of feel bad, I might be able to accept it by just managing my time a little better.

evanescencefan91 said:
WHAT SO ONLY THE MEN ARE ALLOWED TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THE HOT MISSISSIPPI SUMMERS

THAT is outrageous!

evanescencefan91 said:
everyone hates a witch hunt until someone finds a feminist

You joke, but I have found that this is true.

Go kick some ass, girlie.

OMG coffee. What the hell did I do to wake up before I started drinking coffee?

yay finished work, now i just need to do my reports so i could sleep, got badminton in a few hours, love the sport but hate the ******* headache and sleep deprivation on saturdays.

I REGRET skipping my algebra regents just to hang out with my ex-boyfriend. I really hope I don't have summer school for that subject too. >:\

Latest posts

Back