What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im kind of annoyed at being ignored. just want to know something, whether its good or bad news. i deserve atleast that.

on my mind is..
Why don't I have that person..whyd I get dumped. Whyd I get asked out to begin with. Why didn't I feel comfortable sooner. Why am I always untrusting. Why have I never loved. How am I gonna get so much work done by August. Am I gonna capture that right expression. wish my hair color could change like in Sims. Why's it all so confusing. But hey, I have a best friend. Someone I could live with forever. He's hard on my sometimes. But that's probably because I must be irresponsible.. I am too. Its fun. Doesn't matter. Its just life. It. Really. is. Just. Life.
Get over stuff. Move on. Face the fear. Or not. Accept. The end.
And just be you. Do what makes you you. Probably figure out what that is first.
And this is where I am. Currently dehydrated too. I feel it in my head.

Kinda cool to see other loners like me out there. Even if most of you if not all probably hate being alone. I come here sometimes just to see what the other lonely people are saying. Usually the same thing over and over just like how i once posted on this site when i first joined.

im pretty sure i ended up doing what i was told not to do and it ended up just like they said it would

Best. Weekend. Ever. ♥

I'm coming down from it all now, and while it IS relaxing, the anti-climax is kind of a *****.

*long sigh*

Holy crap, is it going to be hot this week. :eek:

Also, today feels like a Monday.

Third, I can't wait for my coffee to finish brewing.

Ok...so she was really cold to me. I was wrong....but ****.
So, I had a brain fart moment today. It kind of hitted me like this.
The reason why I'm attracted to cold hearted pyscho bitches is becuase it remines me of her :p
But this one other psycho chick told not so long ago. " **** you messed the living honeysuckle of me"
I was like "why...you didn't like it"
she was like " yes i do...it's just that I havn't messed so hard like that before"
I'm taking that as a compliment. :)

I'm thinking that the lemonade my mom made for me doesn't have enough sugar.
If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. >.<!!!

this girl is weird. after not responding to any of my texts because i probably annoyed her she just randomly texts me to tell me something funny the kitten i am getting from her did. then when i say something back she doesnt respond.

Back to the orthopedic surgeon today. With any luck, my daughter will get the cast off her leg today. OMG It feels as though she's been on crutches forever. Poor kid is so ready for this thing to be gone!

Latest posts

Back