What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news: the heavy cast is off and she has a weight-bearing air cast/brace on her leg. YAY!

Bad news: No swimming for the next 4 weeks with the brace on.

My poor punkin is extremely disappointed, but hey, the worst case scenario would have been that the leg is not healing well and she'd be in another, heavier plaster cast for at least 2 more months. That would have totally sucked because then she would not be able to go to camp at all.

ritht now i'm thinking...

will system of a down ever reunite?
what is she doing right now?
what would i do if i were diagnosed with a terminal illness?
why am i always so tired?
has my passion for exercise died?
why can't i lose any more weight?
what's venice like?

freedom said:
ritht now i'm thinking...

will system of a down ever reunite?
what is she doing right now?
what would i do if i were diagnosed with a terminal illness?
why am i always so tired?
has my passion for exercise died?
why can't i lose any more weight?
what's venice like?

that sounds almost like my head right now, lol

i want to know if system will ever get back together
there is a she that i am wondering about and what she is doing
i want to know why i stopped losing weight
and i really want to go to venice to see whats its like

i know why im tired though, and i dont exercise, lol, and if i was diagnosed with a terminal illness right now id be screwed because i have no insurance.

well the good news is this place has internet

(very slow and frustatingly uncoraptive internet)
but internet

oh and I'm getting up everyday at seven to teach underpriviledged and impovershed children summer school

.....is it bad that charity work makes me feel really disgruntled

it's the early morings, evil mornings and becuase loud people are one of my biggest pet peeves and I have huge isues with germs, I do not like children. My maternal joy of children was appearently lost with my attraction to men. I did not sign up to work with children but they didn't have enough voluneters it seems like to tutor children. I feel like I was scammed by charitable nuns.

well 2 more days, then we leave on saturday then I might get a day off when I get back then I get to start working
again

yay

why am i here?

Now I am thinking about how behind I am in technology and computers, after browsing trough the computer help thread!!

I'm so annoyed that Germany lost in World Cup. I'm even more annoyed that this means that our horrible finance manager won the office pool. She delights in telling all of us that she knows nothing about soccer! And we're like, yes, we heard you the first 300 times you said that.

I'm sad because I heard some bad news from my mom today. My uncle collapsed last night and is now in an irreversible coma on a respirator. It is only a matter of time before they pull him off life support and allow him to die. :(

People: Please manage your diabetes if you are diagnosed. Tale your insulin or glucotrol and for God's sake, watch your diet!

So sorry to hear that ctf :(. Be strong! *hugs*

I`m thinking... When will I find joy in work again? I used to be a workoholic and now I can`t seem to be able to manage my tasks anymore. :( What`s the use in understanding the situation, yet not being able to do something about it? hm.

zero said:
I`m thinking... When will I find joy in work again? I used to be a workoholic and now I can`t seem to be able to manage my tasks anymore. :( What`s the use in understanding the situation, yet not being able to do something about it? hm.

Maybe you've burnt yourself out. :(

TheWickedOne said:
I'm so annoyed that Germany lost in World Cup. I'm even more annoyed that this means that our horrible finance manager won the office pool. She delights in telling all of us that she knows nothing about soccer! And we're like, yes, we heard you the first 300 times you said that.

If I were you I'd place the blame on the damned octopus.

i'm really hoping i'll find some friends here at ALL. i'm honestly ridiculously lonely

trishywishy said:
i'm really hoping i'll find some friends here at ALL. i'm honestly ridiculously lonely

herro. herro prease. :D

coffee makes me a fruit loop

Sweet summer rain, come wash away the oppressive shroud of humidity. *long, dreamy sigh*

For fresia's sake already, just RAIN! omg I ******* hate summer.

new guy is coming over... new guy may spend the night.... Danielle is going to have to "go to the Bathroom" at some point... and not just #1... what am I supposed to do? hmmmm? TMI???

new guy also thinks I have quit smoking almost totally, when I haven't.... what am I supposed to do? I guess the truth is the best way to go....

Danielle said:
.... Danielle is going to have to "go to the Bathroom" at some point... and not just #1... what am I supposed to do? hmmmm? TMI???

Go NOW.

Have fun tonight. :)

Just_Some_Dude said:
trishywishy said:
lol oh so rooooonery

lmao @ rooooonery.

took me a few times.

lol took me a few times too!

um hi. so, on my mind today.
why cant i focus?! i feel real lazy today. and work is just sitting there waiting for me. i swear..ill get to it soon. i hope to meet a new buddy to hang and draw with or something soon.. I met some real cool artists recently. one in particular. i hope he's cool to hang out with. i did at least write him on fb. he wrote back, then i wrote back. hope he writes back again. thatd be fun. wonder what ill be doing tonight. maybe ill have a tasty drink to go with my work right now. itll help keep me occupied while i work. heh..i have such an easy job!! i guess ive just been painting the same stuff,.just twice, maybe i should change up the subject for what i work on today. also.. i feel like i should start a new thread somewhere..and make it my diary. lol. ok, bye. also.. wish i could share some of my work here.. but, i kinda dont want to tie 'this' lonely me to it. :) Have a good day everyone!

Latest posts

Back