What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about what life would be like to have a friend to hang out with and stuff, man it hurts.

Lost Soul said:
Yabai.Youth said:
Lost Soul said:
Thinking about what life would be like to have a friend to hang out with and stuff, man it hurts.

We're all friends here at "A Lonely Life" forums. :)

I meant a friend who lives in my area.

I know, and I'm sorry if I ended up making you feel frustrated. I was trying to make you feel better.

I was reading your Bio. and have you considered joining the Toastmasters to build up your social skills? It's also a very nice place to meet people in your area.

Things with me and that guy I've been talking about are going pretty well. Hopefully we're gonna get together this Saturday, we're both looking forward to it.
I'm thinking about taking up playing the drums again and perhaps calling up that guy who asked me to go to band practice with him, he says he needs a drummer.

Broken_Doll said:
Things with me and that guy I've been talking about are going pretty well. Hopefully we're gonna get together this Saturday, we're both looking forward to it.
I'm thinking about taking up playing the drums again and perhaps calling up that guy who asked me to go to band practice with him, he says he needs a drummer.

Do it do it do it! Put yourself out there! be bold! be brave!

:)

It's the only way things will change for you doll. Change your behavior, change your life. *hug*

@ SophiaGrace: Well, I'm not sure really... He found out a few days ago that I play the drums and has been harrassing me and trying to convince me to join his band, I nearly said yes just to get him to go away LOL. XD

*Huggles SophiaGrace*. :)

Yabai.Youth said:
I know, and I'm sorry if I ended up making you feel frustrated. I was trying to make you feel better.

I was reading your Bio. and have you considered joining the Toastmasters to build up your social skills? It's also a very nice place to meet people in your area.

I've never heard of it. Where they located? I'll check into it.

Lost Soul said:
Yabai.Youth said:

I've never heard of it. Where they located? I'll check into it.

It's an international organization. Their located everywhere from China to Canada. I'm betting there's one in your city too, just Google them up.

I sliced off a good portion of my fingernail and a sliver of the finger underneath today. Testament to how sharp my chef's knives are I wasn't even aware of anything until I saw the bloody mess of cilantro on the chopping board. Apparently my knife minces fingernails quite well. Henckels knives, baby. Hot ****. Also, a good reminder not to chop on a wet cutting board. My damned fingers slipped.

Anyway, I took some tylenol with codeine and it is making me weepy and loopy. But mostly weepy. I'm sitting here crying like a baby not from pain, mind you, but from the drug, though truth be told, that is also because it has been an emotionally draining weekend.

But anyway... *sniff* I wish I could get a big hug right now. Most days I have my honeysuckle together and can get by on my own, but not today. I'm sure it is just the codeine though. I don't always tolerate opiates well. Morphine made me a wreck.

Thinking about a lot of stuff, as usual.

I'm dreading the process of trying to rearrange my now screwed up course schedule. But I have to. There is some added incentive, as I ran into a girl I had a couple classes with last semester. I told her of the screw up, and she asked me to fix it so we could still be together. I can't pass up an opportunity to be with someone who really wants me around. As for pursuing a relationship with a friend, I apparently have less an idea of what I think about that situation than ever.

I'm pondering the reason why paper towels have such sappy messages on them, and how often people notice them. Mine says "There's a whole lot to be thankful for" and has little butterflies.

cheaptrickfan said:
I sliced off a good portion of my fingernail and a sliver of the finger underneath today. Testament to how sharp my chef's knives are I wasn't even aware of anything until I saw the bloody mess of cilantro on the chopping board. Apparently my knife minces fingernails quite well. Henckels knives, baby. Hot ****. Also, a good reminder not to chop on a wet cutting board. My damned fingers slipped.

Anyway, I took some tylenol with codeine and it is making me weepy and loopy. But mostly weepy. I'm sitting here crying like a baby not from pain, mind you, but from the drug, though truth be told, that is also because it has been an emotionally draining weekend.

But anyway... *sniff* I wish I could get a big hug right now. Most days I have my honeysuckle together and can get by on my own, but not today. I'm sure it is just the codeine though. I don't always tolerate opiates well. Morphine made me a wreck.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Feel better soon CTF :)

Make sure you bandage it and clean it every day. OH and put antibiotic ointment on it.

There will be no infections on my watch. *shakes head no*

My folks are back so I can't be nude as much, but I can't wait until they go away on Wednesday for a whole week. I just hope I don't run into problems, like I had to go get my sister to at her apartment and bring her to the house Saturday afternoon becuase she really wanted to come over. This seems to happen quite a bit, maybe she is getting home sick?

Anyway, the only reason I did that is becuase prior to that, I had to go out and run an errand for my Dad who works in the Real Estate company, he owns his own real estate company and it only has one location.

I do errands and stuff like a curiour and during the week there's a lady who comes to the office and does office work, but she is off for the whole week which is good for me, and I think next week too.

Just applied for a teaching position - please dear God above, let me get this job!

I could use any prayers or positive vibes you've got.

Latest posts

Back