What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well still no wi fi but my Ethernet cable is long enough to reach into my bedroom, and I think maybe wee can get both of our ethernet cables connected to the thinagig,

maybe that'll work

I should also maybe get some paperclips

nowww how do I do the standard deviation.....?

I learned this once before

ohh homework is a lonely task :(

*hugs edgecrusher and shells*

:)

well I finished my 1st half of my stats homework and then hopefully we'll go over the next section in lecture I sure as hell hope they don't expect me to read this thing, I can never understand the concepts when they're laid out in the book
tomorrow i have 2 classes one at 11:30 and another at 4:30 I wonder what I should do i between classes, it'd be nice to maybe get a job with a maybe a few hours

trying to figure what I should eat for dinner, grilled cheese or ramen?

*hugs evanescencefan*

Remember how your school cancelled that required class of yours?... Mine did something similiar.

We should protest. >: /

Thanks for the words of support, E_F. :)

It's hard to know exactly where and how to begin to pull myself out of this hole. The best advice I got last night was to start making lists and do some preliminary research.

I have to remember not to get bogged down angsting over the what-ifs: I am under certain rigid constraints, and no matter how unjust they may seem, they are there and I have to work with or around them.

What bothers me the most about all of this isn't so much how it's going to affect me, but how it will affect my kids. Since I became a mom, all I've ever wanted was to be a good mom and give my kids a good life. I guess I got so set in my one way of achieving this goal that I forgot that I can still be a good mom to my kids under different circumstances. It's so disappointing that all of my hard work over the past 11 years has been for naught.

And really I am trying not to succumb to the negativity. Wow, is that hard, though. Trying to find the positive aspect in my situation is like looking for a cookie in a pile of honeysuckle. In the end, yeah I have a cookie, but it's covered in honeysuckle.

Goddamn.

cheaptrickfan said:
In the end, yeah I have a cookie, but it's covered in honeysuckle.

Goddamn.

like eddie murphy would say:

"it's just honeysuckle. like sprinkles." < positivity! :p

I'd just like to be 22 again and change just one decision I made then, I could wrap it up in less than an hour....

ah man I had a bad case of insomnia last night
still feeling the whole new year new place nerves maybe

oh and appearntly at 6am they just have to mow the lawn right outside my window gah

and I also had to kill a gross ass centaped with my shoe,

well i think my laundry should be done

then I might head abck to the apt to grab my cell phone that I forgot

i want to play ppool but the equipment isn't in and they're all like ohh you have to be a HA member and nyaa

really it's weird having this time between classes on tuesdays

I'm incredibly bored right now.

I hate money.

I really wish the headache I had that kept me up all night would just go away.

Someone throw me in a river. :D

C'est le malaise du moment. L'épidémie qui s'étend. La fête est finie on descend. Les pensées qui glacent la raison. Paupières baissées, visage gris. Surgissent les fantômes de notre lit. On ouvre le loquet de la grille. Du taudis qu'on appelle maison

Sommes nous les jouets du destin. Souviens toi des moments divins. Planants, éclatés au matin. Et maintenant nous sommes tout seuls. Perdus les rêves de s'aimer. Le temps où on avait rien fait. Il nous reste toute une vie pour pleurer. Et maintenant nous sommes tout seuls

Latest posts

Back