What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was supposed to have off tomorrow but now i have to open and we are supposed to have a "visit" tomorrow. yea i could use the hours but its going to really suck ass. so... hardly any sleep and then im going to have to be all fake and happy for some corporate big whigs in suits that cost as much as one of my paychecks. WTFML

Tonight's a cool night for the first time in a month; I went on a great run and didn't die of heatstroke along the way...

...and all I could wonder was why the hell I wasn't sharing such a cool, peaceful evening with a girl. lol

I don't want to go the classes again tomorrow, isn't 2 days enough, I have the meeting for my bike mountain biking class at 5:20

I'm wondering if I should come back to the apt between to take a nap

man I wish there was some place on campus I could take a nap

and how is it that even though I only have 15 credit hours ( 2 of which are temporary 1 credit classes)

my roommate double major 18 credit hours has less classes per week than I do,

probably becuase all my classes have a lecture and discussion maybe

ahhh :(

I feel too jittery nervous, scared off all the terrible possible things that could happen this year

probably because I have been raised on the idea that no one will ever want to live with me, ( courtesy of my mom ever since I was 8 )

*cries* my mom is soo ******* mean she won't even let me take her bike down to college even though she hasn't used it once in the past 2 years

*sighs*

and I am well just pretty much mortified of people deciding they don't like me for no appearnt reason, maybe i should grab some tap and hang up some posters of puppies on my wall

well they haven't mentioned any required reading yet ( at least I haven't heard) so I think I just have one thing to finish up and I should be good

tomorrows looking busy and lame but I only have one class on thursday which is great

Badjedidude said:
Tonight's a cool night for the first time in a month; I went on a great run and didn't die of heatstroke along the way...

I'd love to go walk/mildly hobble (I'm not a runner lmao) at night. But the streets in my town are infested with gangsters (or at least wannabe gangsters lol), overly suspicious police, and the occasional nazi or two.

the walls are still pretty bare but that's a bit better

goddamn scab I haven't picked at you days just go away,

.. I really hope it isn't a cancerous scabs

D:

I don't really want to go bowling tomorrow with friends. I'd rather sleep all day.

Psychiatrist thursday - first time - hopefully it helps.
Maybe he'll give me happy pills (hmm).

cheaptrickfan said:
He who angers you, controls you.

He who angers you, opens old wounds or points out your emotional vulnerabilities to you.

trippytip said:
Badjedidude said:

I'd love to go walk/mildly hobble (I'm not a runner lmao) at night. But the streets in my town are infested with gangsters (or at least wannabe gangsters lol), overly suspicious police, and the occasional nazi or two.

Man now I want to know what town you live in. :p

i got like no sleep, i have a headache, and now i have to go to work when i was supposed to have the day off. feels like its going to be one of those days. :(

It's 5am, I just woke up, my eyes are tired, I want to go back to sleep but I can't, I wish I had the energy to write for a long time, I'm always writing even though I don't like writing. Ugh, another day of nothingness and blankness, I feel so anxious and trapped with no idea of what I can do to change anything. I can't believe I'm going to waste yet another day of my life, I feel so disgusted in myself. I'll figure it out somehow. *sigh*

thinking how i've got too much crap to do at work today... and about why one of my less lovable co-workers hasn't left on vacation like she said she would.

echo--
Is it possible for you to get outside and maybe get some exercise? Some endorphines kicking in might be able to help you lift these feeling enough to see how very valuable and special you are. My turn to send you a hug..*[[echo]]*

Latest posts

Back