What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool I got a call back from a high vee for an itnerview, I'm excited and nervous I really hope I get the job I really need some money I even called home but no one answered evil hanous mother answer the stupid phone I need money!
the place is about 2 miles from campus or 4 from the apt so hopefully the commute should work out I biked about 3 miles sometimes to get to work over the summer,

man I really wish I had 2 bikes, then I could leave one down on campus and keep one here. Or a car would be really nice too *sighs* I remember those days, *sighs*

driving

I miss it sometimes

dude seriously what the fresia, you're mean to me my entire life, and you can't even send your daughter college money

seriously mom
fresia you with something hard and sandpapery

(sorry no offense or disresptect to mothers on the forum, just my mom)

SHE'S SOOO MEAN

:(

yayyy *hugs* night :)

wo today was soo productive

hahaha no it wasn't **** television

there is never anything on until I have 2 essays, just like the game isn't relased until I have 2 essays man I remember uncharted 2 was relased the midterms started augh

sorry,

well I went to all my classes today so props there, man I despise mondays and wendsdays 4 classes straight from 10:30-2:30

ahh *cries* D; D; D;

yaa I'm going to complaining about this pretty much all semster long

*sighs*

cheaptrickfan said:
Statistics quoted out of context, character assassination, sometimes even outright lies - it does not instill confidence in the political system. Rather than being a public service industry, it seems to be a business, a business of deception and self-interest.

i remember taking government class in college. what struck me most was the day i read the definition of politics, and it was defined as: the pursuit of power.

I am exhausted from the struggle. Every arena of my life looks like some obstacle course laid out by a deranged sadist.

The foundations of my life seem to be on unstable ground. The one constant in my life is chaos.

Sometimes I feel like a ghost in my own life.

why does my mind do this to me? its like a constant battle. im feeling pretty sad and pathetic right now.

SophiaGrace said:
tehdreamer said:
I wish someone would come save me from this misery.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((tehdreamer)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks Sophia :) *hugs*

Right now I'm thinking.. Verizon sure does screw people over with all their little hidden fees and crap.

I can't stand Whitney or Sharone, and I am thrilled that one of them will be going home tonight. I was sad to see Mike go though.

tehdreamer said:
Right now I'm thinking.. Verizon sure does screw people over with all their little hidden fees and crap.

*nods* They are a bunch of rat-bastards.

well I've got about 400 words so far but I can't think of anything else to write about GAHHHHH

I just shaved most of my hair off tonight. Everything but the bangs. They are very long and I look like a girl :)

Im going to dye the roots blue, and put a little black in it. Ill post pics tomorrow anfter I dye it.

I was too late at the tattoo shop tonight. I was supposed to go in and drop off a deposit and talk about exactly what I want. I was supposed to make the appointment to actually have it done. And I was too late tonight :(

This is taking longer than I thought it would. I need to get motivated. My other tattoos were done right away.

My husband likes that I shaved my head :)

I never shaved it before. Not like this.

I know why you men do it.

It is...cool.on.my.scalp:cool:

Latest posts

Back