What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that I may have erred in sending that e-mail last night. I have not gotten a response, so my naturally pessimistic mind (or cynical, you choose) assumes that I said the wrong thing. But then again, perhaps the recipiant of said e-mail is busy, or hasn't read it yet. that's what I'm thinking.

im thinking.. i need to meet some new people and embrace independence more, while also enjoying & appreciating my already-good friendship(s)..
and that i need to find new sources of entertainment.. and not give in..to that sad side.

no longer a rocky horror virgin, fun but the 80s decor was hideous, hope the V comes off my forehead

my roommate said I need to be more assertive, I of course reacted by coiling inside myself
that's not happening, it didn't work last time I tried, unless I tried being assertive wrong,

passivity is thy name, and it keeps me mellow for the most part and out of trouble and serious uncomfortable drama,

oh passivity you are a dear friend of mine,

my goodness up till 3 am again I hope I don't get ill, before yet another week of exams

good night *hugs*

oh stone sour you disappoint me, I would have been pissed if I actually paid for the album

I'm thinking right now, wow I can't believe it took me so long to find a website like this.....also, it seems like my friends are all finding girls, while I'm not able to meet anyone

What a week it's been-omg. Let's hope that this week is better. Plus, NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow.

We're supposed to have snow for the Trick or Treaters tonight. lol

I don't understand women....do they all think I'm supposed to be overly aggressive and have no moral fiber?

MusicGuru86 said:
I'm thinking right now, wow I can't believe it took me so long to find a website like this.....also, it seems like my friends are all finding girls, while I'm not able to meet anyone

I'm way ahead of you mate...Only been here a day but this is a great site :)

Sean said:
Ahh, that's good. Speaking with someone definately helped me with depression/anxiety.

I don't exactly follow, you're being extremly vague*shrug*.
You should talk to the counsellor about your other problems, if you have them. I think that's what you're saying.
I mean the ED, it's kind of like a coping mechanism - I feel as if I would resort to something more drastic if I hadn't relapsed, such is the state of my life at the moment.

@ Topic:

I think I smoked way, way, way too much weed these last couple of days *happy sigh*.
I don't think I should have binged on so much candy...

I'm thinking about how much I miss my ex boyfriend, weirdly enough the things that used to annoy me about him are some of the things that I find myself missing the most. I miss having someone to snuggle with at night, even if they do fall asleep in a matter of seconds and steal the blanket and snore really loudly...

I understand where you're coming from, saying that EDs are a coping mechanism, but they can be equally as damaging as self-harm or addictions, seeing as the fall into both criterias.

hair falls out, stomachs shrink, ulcers grow, you faint, you sweat.....

I'm sorry to hear about your ex and you missing him. I miss my exes' jumpers a lot.
They were so huuuuuge and warm.

@ PurpleDays: I said it is like a coping mechanism, not that it is a coping mechanism.
I get mouth ulcers alot, I feel faint alot, stuff like that...

man this college diet, of ramen pizza and grilled cheese snadwhiches is killing my stomach

humans vs zombies starts tonight at nine, fortunately, we should be safe inside our apt,

but tomorrow, getting to class will be difficult, man I really should have gotten a dart gun, there really isn't anywhere on campus you could get one, you'd have to go out to the coralridge mall,

**** my parents for never getting me any cool nerf guns as a kid,

I hope my socks will protect me, realistically speaking I'll probably die in the next day or two, then again as a zombie,

**** my parents for giving me terrible athletic and sprinting genes this has killed all joy and pride of mine as a child

Broken_Doll said:
Sean said:
Ahh, that's good. Speaking with someone definately helped me with depression/anxiety.

I don't exactly follow, you're being extremly vague*shrug*.
You should talk to the counsellor about your other problems, if you have them. I think that's what you're saying.
I mean the ED, it's kind of like a coping mechanism - I feel as if I would resort to something more drastic if I hadn't relapsed, such is the state of my life at the moment.

@ Topic:

I think I smoked way, way, way too much weed these last couple of days *happy sigh*.
I don't think I should have binged on so much candy...

I'm thinking about how much I miss my ex boyfriend, weirdly enough the things that used to annoy me about him are some of the things that I find myself missing the most. I miss having someone to snuggle with at night, even if they do fall asleep in a matter of seconds and steal the blanket and snore really loudly...

Aw :( (hug).
Hope everything gets better . . really soon.

Aha @ happy sigh.
I wish I could smoke all day every day . . >___>
Everything's better when you're high.

I wish I had someone to smoke with :(.
It's not as fun smoking alone.

Sean said:

Aha @ happy sigh.

*Hugs* (thank-you for the hug).

I wish I wasn't alone and that I had someone to smoke with too. I really do feel lonely tonight.

@ Topic: I want something in particular really, really badly *groan*.

On another note, I think I really have smoked way too much weed, the room's filled with smoke and there's kinda a weird haze, also, time seems to have slowed down considerably LOL.

Broken_Doll said:
Sean said:

Aha @ happy sigh.

*Hugs* (thank-you for the hug).

I wish I wasn't alone and that I had someone to smoke with too. I really do feel lonely tonight.

@ Topic: I want something in particular really, really badly *groan*.

On another note, I think I really have smoked way too much weed, the room's filled with smoke and there's kinda a weird haze, also, time seems to have slowed down considerably LOL.

You should get high with me sometime.
Over Skype or MSN . . or ALL chatroom :p.
It could be interesting :D.

Aha, sounds like fun. I am jealous.

On thread topic . . .
Looking back on all the females i've ever liked, the majority I had no chance with.
Like girls with boyfriends . . . older than me . . AND even married :p (she was 23 or 24).

WHY (UN)!?

evanescencefan91 said:
**** my parents for giving me terrible athletic and sprinting genes this has killed all joy and pride of mine as a child

, I know what you mean :(.
My parents both have anxiety,
WHY DID THEY HAVE KIDS . . AGH. :(

Time and space is bittersweet...

My older sister just put on her prom dress from 5 years ago just to see if she still looks good on it, of course she looks beautiful...and fortunately she knows that...but then my little sister started complaining about her body even though she has what ******* society considers the PERFECT body, blah I hate it when gorgeous sexy girls complain to me about their looks...what is wrong with that picture? HELLO YOU'RE GORGEOUS AND SEXY what can you POSSIBLY have to complain about your body when there are so many other people who would do ANYTHING to just feel comfortable enough in their own skin no matter how ugly or unacceptable society tells them they are!

Gorgeous and sexy and complaining about their bodies...so very rare for a girl to be happy with her body and I guess it mostly has something to do with their worries of what other people think and perceive of them as and what one perceives of themselves, their emotions, their thoughts, their fears, how they physically feel and what society tells them is "unacceptable", how all the constant pressure overwhelms countless girls to believe that they have to hate themselves, change themselves to the point that they start to believe they have to do dangerous things and risk death than continue living with an "unacceptable" body. So many countless things in life make them feel so bad about themselves they start hurting themselves in different ways just to cope with feeling so "unacceptable" and feeling a tinge of hope...of "progress"..that as long as they continue constantly hurting themselves they are healing themselves from all the hatred they have for their bodies, all the unhappiness and hopelessness they feel in their life...

All that comes from society's malicious shallow mouth is stinky runny filthy bullshit, fresia insecurities, fresia depression, fresia negativity, fresia isolation, fresia sadness, fresia disappointments, fresia self destruction, fresia hatred all the way to hell. As if looks even matter it's all about feeling comfortable in your own skin, loving who you are and just simply feeling happy that you are alive and that you can smile and laugh and feel wonderful with the breeze playing with your hair...oh sure it takes so much effort to smile sometimes...and sometimes you just don't want to **** breathe but I guess it's all about always trying to be kind to yourself, taking care of yourself, loving yourself...hmhmm.

Blah...just thinking to myself here...yup...shushing up now.

Latest posts

Back