What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now for a fun-filled evening of memorizing a Spanish poem for stupid Spanish class. This is living!

Please let me do well on these exams today.

good luck shells :) we're all in this together, I had my stats exam today and I've got my crazy art history final tomorrow *tear*

*hugs shells, calle spare and edge crusher*

speaking of exams I should maybe get started on my art history final, those 40,000 years of art aren't going to memorzie themselves

*grooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaanssss*

:(

NeeNeeBird said:
That I want things to work out for once with the guy I'm interested in.

You're pretty, you have a funny, but still hot accent, and you're sweet. Of course it's gonna work out :p

Can't wait for 1 January going to the zoo, with the whole family went there 17yrs ago. Since then the place got a lot bigger.

Waking up is hard to do.

ah man that is so true, and it's a lyric from one of my favorite sum 41 songs,

Turn my head its back to bed with no delay, can't be bothered by the phone ten times a day,
Why get up my morning doesn't even start till two?
Forget reality waking up is hard to do.

so sweet my summer anthem it's a rock song about just f*cking sleeping in it's awesme

......man I miss that got a solid 3 hours of sleep last night i think I did alright on my final I know pretty much all the slides dates styles and all that, the essays were a freaking hard pain in the ass, , we had 3 comparative essays and then 2 other essays

going back to work at the bookstore today in an hour yay,

although it would've been great to take a nap,

man I feel like an academic navy seal,

I'm thinking what was the black cable hanging down in my wheel well that I asked to have checked out, I though something might have broke. All the mechanic wrote was "correct cable hanging down" and nothing else. WTF? Also how stupid they are for "checking idle, nothing wrong?" It wasn't the fracking idle, I told him that the RMP sticks at 2000 when going 50-60km and takes a bit to kick in and then drops to around 1500. What does that have to freaking do with the idle??? Yeah I'm having a conversation in my head. :D

that i am so tired. havent slept for over 24 hours.

ahh man and I thought it was bad only getting 3 hours of sleep last night, get some sleep if you can :)

eh how exciting apparently a mental patient from uihc escaped last night and carjacked 2 cars, man the things you miss when your studying
they think he's out of town now, which is kinda good i guess

and man I am exhausted I can't even think about studying for my final tomorrow, and then on friday,

wahhhhh D;

WHEN WILL END!!!!!!!???? D; D;

oh god fresia this I'm too ******* rired to look at anymore ******* slides

i always have freakin exams in this class right after i have to 2 0r more things to do, and I just don't have the energy to study

it sure has started snowing early here this year. i love the snow but i am not looking forward to driving in it to go to work in a few hours.

they caught they guy that escaped from the hosipital last night, the hospital where he escaped is right across the street from where i use to live last year

there are few things in life, more satisfying then getting rid of your stats book and getting $80 in return yay
book buyback, it's the most wonderful time of the yeearr

alright now just one more final, fourtunatly it's a take home final, but it's an essay final gag

Latest posts

Back