What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about my ex boyfriend, he's coming home sometime in May. We're thinking about getting back together when he gets back and really trying to make things work this time.
Until we had that little chat (about maybe getting back together) over the phone a couple of days ago I was wondering why on earth my ex boyfriend would bother sending me gifts and such things, after he'd already told me that it was definately over. Talk about mixed messages.
To be honest, I don't actually know what I want right now. I just think I want for me and my ex boyfriend to get back together. Not sure if this is actually a good idea or not.

It snowed!!! I love snow!!! :D *Goes outside and runs around :D *

I think I should try and eat more, perhaps. Really bad dizzy spells and nearly fainting and having to go sit down whilst doing the Christmas shopping because you've eaten hardly anything all week and not eaten all day is not fun. Also, I got aweful cravings for Marmite at around 3am-ish last night, I don't even bloody like Marmite.

I think I should buy some more paints and some new paint brushes, I'm suddenly in a creative mood.

man I don't want to o my laundry it's too freakin cold to leave the apt

i hope my card still works
but on the plus side I got a B on my human geography final
woot

I hope that's enough to bring my grade up

gah I just want to find out my grades now

sigh... having another lonely night. cant fuckin sleep. it is officially after 5am and i am on the computer because i am not asleep.

i have decided that i dont feel like going into work today... so i'm not. I feel slightly guilty about this, but i really shouldnt. I will help my grandmother today, by shoveling the little bit of snow that is around, and that sort of stuff... and of course, I will still take calls...from work....

was just stuck in the snow a block from my house. i walked home and got a shovel and walked back.

just when i felt like i was going to pass out from exhaustion shoveling, and not even close to done, a nice man pulled up, took my shovel and finished it for me. just when he was about to finish, another nice man pulled up.

they both pushed me out and wished me merry x-mas:)

they were so nice.:)

my birthday is friday and i have no real plans. both my sister and roommate will be working. ill go to my sisters work and she will make me something delicious for my birthday. then im supposed to go to this girls house that i used to work with that i had thing for for a while but i know nothing will ever happen between us. shes the person i got my cat from and she wants me to bring him back over there so she can see him and see how acts around all her cats now that he has been gone from there a while. no party or anything. not doing anything with any friends or anything. dont really have anyone else that i regularly talk to left around here for me to do anything with. instead i will be with someone that reminds me of my loneliness because i had a thing for her. sigh... i remember when i used to like this time of year.

Latest posts

Back