What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you dead... it sort of just came on when i got up this morning... haven't started feeling better yet... I don't want it to be a stomach bug!

My belongings aren't going to pack themselves for the move and my apartment isn't going to clean itself............I wonder if Mom made anything for lunch?

I want to kill Slick! (the youngest of my 3 cats) The lil shift took another baby bird from it's nest and was attempting to kill it! This is the third time this month I rescued a bird from his clutches. Yeah I know it is in his nature to catch and eat birds but I hate hearing the little thing screeching for its life. I know the little bird will eventually die anyway but what is worse, dieing by means of fear from the cat playing with it then eating it or dieing from another cause that is not as traumatic?

I will feed it the handrearing food I bought for the others, just like the others.

What do you think?

. . . . .

I wish I could meet someone who isn't 'artificial' or 'fake',
Maybe i'm not looking hard enough, well I know i'm not looking hard enough . . .
But I wish I could find someone I am comfortable being myself with.

Someone who doesn't care that i'm shy . . or sometimes don't know what to say . . .
Likes me for who I am . . problems . . flaws and all.

Please let her find me.

I think I'm going to stay at home this Christmas, my relatives can wait till next summer if they want to see me. But I know no one misses me anyway...

i have to finish my Christmas shopping... I love giving gifts.. i just don't feel like going out to get them....

oh and also, when i watch re-runs of Frasier.. I still laugh right out loud... love that show

it's snowing freakin buckets of snow, took a while but we got back form IC only to get stuck up our street we made it through

and merry christmas happy hannuka kwanza and free presnet day to everyone

*hugs*

:)

Latest posts

Back