What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done speaking with the nosiest, pushiest, ignorant and just basically pathetic person on this planet.... But I'm here now and just vented so i feel a bit better.

Edge--Oh yeah, I've been there a few times recently.

Lonesome Crow....I hope it works out in a good way for you. I think the uncertainty before a break-up is just as bad as when the break up finally hits. Maybe you two can smooth it all out and make it work. ((LC))

EvFan-- I hope you got your juice and get your e-mail. I have to admit you cracked me right up with the part about Walgreens and your feminist heart. PRICELESS!

I got Lit up by Fie O lastnight...
dickheads siad becuz I didnt have a thrid tail lite....
Francis had two fucken headlights on her.. Basturd had the spot lite on her almost the entire time...Serched me serch my truck for almost an hour.

Fransic was like...errr those ******** couldnt keep their eyes off her tits...

Gave me a waring ticket...cuz I wasnt doing anything wrong. I wasnt drunk

It had to be a warning ticket...
Becuze I cant fix something that dosnt exsist. My truck dosnt have a third tail light....
Its what you call...ILLIGAL SERCH N PROCEDURES

Hahahaaaaa....
Mother ******* found a zip bag with Luandry soap in it...got all happy N honeysuckle until he tasted it. :p

Lonesome C...Well that sounded like the whole experience sucked....right up until the cop ate the laundry detergent...:D

I'm thinking it's snowing again and now sleet is starting...bummer....At least I getting my laundry done...and the gossipy **** neighbor is gone...I'm still aggravated with her... errrr

ah man I'm sorry about that crow

*hugs

ah man that's great about the laundry soap

hilarility

:D

EvFan-- I hope you got your juice and get your e-mail. I have to admit you cracked me right up with the part about Walgreens and your feminist heart. PRICELESS!

thanks, i've yet to get it, but I'm glad that my crazy antics have enterained someone :)

I want to feel enthusiastic again, I want be happy again and appreciate life :(

I know it's a choice that I could make but even if I were to choose "Yes", I just don't have the charisma.

god this textbook readindgand lack of food is killing me

**** you cafiteria for closing at 7 you suck

D;

Wishes this decision wasn't so hard..

Is counting down the days until I see him again and the time is going way too freaking slow..

Wishes she had more friends to talk to about this

halfemptyheart26 said:
Wishes this decision wasn't so hard..

Is counting down the days until I see him again and the time is going way too freaking slow..

Wishes she had more friends to talk to about this

You'll make the right decision. I know it! *great big hug* :)

My ex boyfriend, I love him, he says he still loves me too. We talked on the phone again today, he asked me if I wanted to move in with him when he gets back to the UK. I think I want this too.

I think it's time I stopped taking sleeping pills and a few other pills I keep around for those 'just in case' moments. For good. Because I don't actually need them anymore, I just convince myself that I do, the reality is that these days those pills just are just acting as placebos for me, little rituals I do that keep me sane, I need to let go of these things.
It's 4am here in the UK, I don't think I'll sleep tonight without pills, but tonight I'm going to start learning how to sleep without them.
I have to find somewhere that sells Panda Pop, I used to love Panda Pop. But now all the shops near me seem to sell is Panda Pop flavoured water - I don't want flavoured water Panda Pop! I want actuall bloody Panda Pop from when I was like 8 or 9 years old!
Sunday I'm actually going to just get on with some things I should have done last Sunday, but didn't do because I couldn't be bothered.
Monday is college, and the start of something - my new diet plan.

Francis N I went N got some cool Puzzles we can put together. Something we can do together and it also represent our relationship in a way.. Trying to put all the different pieces in our lives together and working together. She wants to frame the puzzles and hang it up on our wall in our new place if we decide to live toether. Thats her mentally and she still trying to make things work between us..
When we got home She started stabing the box with a phillips screwdriver, so ask her if I could do it.
She siad "no" and continue to stab the freaken box. So I asker her again. It irrated the honeysuckle out of her..So she pull out a knife from her purse and was going to use it on me..N told me to Get the fresia out. Hahahaaaaa
Ive been calling her. Shes still in a pissie mood. Probably still stabing the box with the screwdriver instead of using her knife to open it.lmao
Shes very angery @ the moment N dont give a fresia.lol

Shes very hard headed like me...
She dosnt like to be told what to do
or to be controlled.
Even if it means her way is the wrong way..if I say something..She'll continue to do it wrong..put to make a piont
of her not wanting to be controlled

Just like when she told me to get the fresia out...I stayed.hahahaha
Until she said "please Im asking you"
She still slammed the door in my face though.lmao
We were suppose to go see a movie tonight...Its alright. I experinced sex and violent for the night already.hahaaa

Past two days have been better :).

I need a hugeeeeeeeee push to get me going again . . . kinda stopped caring about most things in life.
Something like . . being hit by a train . .
I think that would work.

A tad squeamish about tuesday. Got a dentist's appointment. I hate dentists. Not only do they poke around in your mouth in a painful way, they also charge you for the abuse. I also abhor drills and generally any pointy objects being brought to contact with any bits of me, so it's all do-not-wants in one package. Eugh.

Nothing. This seems to be becoming usual for me. Thinking nothing and saying nothing about myself.

[youtube]vIVtygd1qXc[/youtube] filling my head with music.

this tiny little thing is literally gonna ruin my mood for an entire week,
or at least a few days.

I WANT OFF THIS ******* EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER

*hugs sean*

we're all in this shithole together

*grooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnns*

this ******* unbelievable appearntly becuase the uni apartments don't count as a residence hall and their main priority is incomming freshmen which they acccepted too many again, and students already in dorms

I'm not allowed to live in a dorm next year

WTH!!! I'M A STUDENT! AND YOU SHOULD RESPECT MY SOON TO BE SENIORITY YOU CAN'T JUST BAN ME FROM DORM RESIDENCE

i never trashed my old dorm room or anything

this sucks my current roomate is studying abroad next year, so now I'm going to get to spend the rest of my semseter, looking for a new roommate, possibly a new apartment, and filling out ******* paper work

I'm really not feeling the whole warm school community spirit thing

i mean it feels like this place doesn't care about me at all, it only cares about getting as many students as more than possible to get all the tuition money

**** it this sucks

);

Latest posts

Back