What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She can call ..Leave me sweet messages all day N nights if she wants....Im not answering.
She went N messed up N she knows it.
If she wants our relationship bad enough she can come get me. She knows where I live......
Best make up her mind quit cuz Angiei or whatever the fresia her name is....be riding shotgun.

tangerinedream said:
Friday-Friday-Friday.

Sounds like the beginning to one of those furniture store's commercials!

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! LIMITED TIME ONLY! COME ON DOWN AND CHECK OUT OUR HUGE BLOWOUT SAVINGS!

:D

Joseph said:
tangerinedream said:
Friday-Friday-Friday.

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! LIMITED TIME ONLY! COME ON DOWN AND CHECK OUT OUR HUGE BLOWOUT SAVINGS!

Well, it's the start of something. :)

...and omg just as I typed that, a furniture store commercial came on advertising HUGE ONE-TIME ONLY sales. hah

tangerinedream said:
Joseph said:
tangerinedream said:
Friday-Friday-Friday.

Well, it's the start of something. :)

...and omg just as I typed that, a furniture store commercial came on advertising HUGE ONE-TIME ONLY sales. hah

Haha. It's an omen. You are going to have a good day! ;)

Phew. Weekend lurches towards me. Training done, groceries done...well, looks like I can kick back and enjoy hobbies. I love weekends.

Today is going to be awesome. So will tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day...

Ladysphinx said:
Why would you think your alone?

I dunno. Sometimes I just feel really crappy. Like no one cares about me and I have no future. I don't want to bring the topic down, so here's a puppy.

500x_puppy1.jpg

Ever wonder if you are haunted or possessed?

Haha, woke up this morning and heard a demon whispering in my ear. I could recite the words still...

Sometimes I feel like putting a fucken bullet in my head when I run into Lori.
Shes drop dead gorgious.A .High power professional woman.
Oh yeah... we do our little curticy chat N catch up with whats going on in our lives...Im forever reminded she gave me her number to hitted her up when she was avaliable. Of course shes not avaliable anymore..A woman like her dont stay single for too long...

Stupid honeysuckle I do when Im waiting for Mrs RIGHT..Of course she never arrived as promised.

Thats right....She was right in fornt of me N willing..but I let her get away...
Im such a fucken retard.
Love makes you blinde in more ways than one.....

Are we alone in the universe ?

Also i like that ideea with the ceiling. I often wonder how life would be in that dimention :D
A whole new world perhaps hehe

Chelle can say she loves me all she wants...she dose thats the triuth...

The other truths is she dosnt give a rats ass about me or Im not her priorty or important enough to her...

Someone was going to get hurt regaurdless of whatever decisions she made...Evidently she thinks I am Man enouhg to take it for her to hurt me agaun beucz the bitches in her lifes cant handle it. :p

Latest posts

Back