What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errrr....Cupid shot me.
I cant get her out of my freaken mind.
I miss her so much. Then of course she asked me if I remember poruing lotion all over ourselve N doing it on my water bed. Too bad I dont have picture perfect memories...but I member....

I didn't want things to be this way. Heh.
Things don't ever go they way they're planned.
Not that I planned on anything...
Expect nothing from everyone, and you'll never be disappointed...
Isn't that how things go?
I didn't quite have any expectations either though.
I guess I'm just messed then.

I am confused and not sure if I should be angry or not. Part of me feels a teensy bit betrayed. I guess it's always a useful lesson to learn that you can't always trust people to be who they seem. It's annoying that people can still try to pass themselves off as something other than what they truly are.

I do feel kind of icky though because it casts a long shadow over everything.

Ugh. People can really be pig-dogs. :(

UGH.

Ok, I've read posts from people in the past asking if we think they're creepers etc.

HERE'S an example of a creeper: I got to my office buuding and got on the elevator. A man got on with me and stood there FAR INSIDE my personal space bubble and had this half-smile on his face and pointedly stared at me.

I could not move any farther away, since I was backed right up against the wall of the elevator. It wasn't crowded, so there was no need for him to be so close to me, and for the love of Christ, staring full-on at someone's face?

GAH!

THEN, when I got off, I actually had to brush past him and touch him because he was standing in my route out.

My ******* skin is crawling. I really hate having my personal space invaded by strangers, I really do.

THAT, my friends, is a creeper.

tangerinedream said:
I am confused and not sure if I should be angry or not. Part of me feels a teensy bit betrayed. I guess it's always a useful lesson to learn that you can't always trust people to be who they seem. It's annoying that people can still try to pass themselves off as something other than what they truly are.

I do feel kind of icky though because it casts a long shadow over everything.

Ugh. People can really be pig-dogs. :(

No honeysuckle, you can marry a person only to realize they've been passing themself off as someone else just to get you to marry them.

Happened to my mom, wasn't a pleasant 12 years of marriage. :/

Bread said:
Unbe-funking-lievable! I do believe I got myself a new apartment! Woo! :D

Whoo! Yeah! :D

0CI355A said:
Heh, congrats Bread! Can I crash?

Hee, at least there'd be space for two. Think it might be a tad too far from you to make the journey, 'tho. :p I'm popping by to review the contract on monday, unless my current landlord manages to pull a fast one- which I doubt, they're nice folks, best landlords I've ever had, for that matter.

I think anyone who sends christmas greetings, comes personally to repair the broken mosquito nets and power outlets AND drops by some new light bulps to drive away the forbidding darkness that lurks in the bathroom deserves some praise, if not some sort of medal.

Sort of regretful for having to move out of their apartment, but neighbours made it too unbearable. Now, top floor apartment with nearly twice the space for a reasonable price, with hopefully no nighttime monkey business...couldn't be happier unless a beautiful dame fell from the sky to my lap with a big sack of money and said to me 'Let's elope to Hawaii' after being smitten by my dashing roguish looks. :p Well, unless there were TWO bags of money and TWO women, although I think that at this point I'd be crushed under the weight of all that lucre.

as messed up as it was . . i was happy for a while.

and the future seemed a little brighter.

:(

oh well

/being way too ******* emotional

Sean said:
as messed up as it was . . i was happy for a while.

and the future seemed a little brighter.

:(

oh well

/being way too ******* emotional

Nah. Just browse around and you'll find "way too ******* emotional"; I don't think you're being that way.

I don't know what happened to you, but I get the feeling of having happiness dangled in front of your face only to have it shot down. Sucks, doesn't it?

I don't have any profound advice or anceint Asian proverb for you, but I do want you, more than most people I know, to be happy. It probably isn't worth anything, me saying it, but that's all I've got to offer you. Sorry. :/

Oh, and a hug!

*HUG* :D

Wooohooo...I love getting Paid.

Renae N I made up....
and the futire is open and shes even condidering. She even asked me if I remember our Love song. She hasnt been able to listen to it beucz it remind her of me...but she thinks she can now.. And its all kind of wierd how our lives R playing out kind of like the lyrics to the song..
Love walks In...by VH
Renae was I were HS sweethearts. We wanted to get married N make bunchs of babies...but our lives went in different directions..but here we are again. Its want be both wanted from the very beginging... .

Good song, LC.

I remember backroading and drinking beer with my sister when we were just teenagers and listening to Van Halen ... 5150, right?

Those were some memories I will never forget. Killer jam. Reminds you of your love, reminds me of getting drunk with my sister and throwing our shoes into "The Shoe Tree".

Either way, good memories.

Yeap...5150...thats a code for Riot.hahaa
Wish we never had to grow up.lol
Ur sister was the one that fisrt got u high??? Mine too.lmao
Yeap...had my SS with big fat tires in the back.lol
Lots of goodtimes Renae N I had togehter.
Her favorite band was Judas Prist.lol
To top it off she was nympho...
what esle can a 18 yrs old guys ask for.

Latest posts

Back