What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love rainbows too.

I hate him. HATE HATE HATE!!!! He always fucks things up for me, even tried to that time with the guy... none of his business... thinks I'm irresponsible... he's the middle aged loser with 5 kids and no job. I believe I am "living life", isn't that what it's for?? Taking chances is part of it, and I'll go to hell before someone like him RUINS my 18th. I get one shot at this. *******.

i feel so upset about what my co-workers tells behind my back.. they said that i dont do my job well. and i dont look out for my patients. they even report me tot he director. well this is what i could say to them.. "mind your fukcn buisiness! i know that i do my job well, i do my job base on what i learn from school and its the propper way. and heck with them!. they are the ones that doesnt have loads of choirs to do.. the morning shift have the most choirs.. i have to make them see what im made for!. i dont care what they will think. but me im thinking about professionalism.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

That even though life feels futile and pointless at times, I am very appreciative to have met someone recently that gives me many hours of wonderful conversation every day and makes me laugh, two things I have been without for too long of a time.

armor4sleepPA said:
I hope your daughter feels better!
thanks, my daugters name is Matthew, lol he's 5. Two kids are serious? hell no. I don't want anymore ...ever.

Mine's been lying on my chest pretty much all morning. I used to call it the "sweet spot"
I used love to do that too. But now his sweet spot is my bed....lol...I don't think its the best idea.

it's like mental and physical distance, you know?
yea, I know.

human_condition said:
I love rainbows too.

I hate him. HATE HATE HATE!!!! He always fucks things up for me, even tried to that time with the guy... none of his business... thinks I'm irresponsible... he's the middle aged loser with 5 kids and no job. I believe I am "living life", isn't that what it's for?? Taking chances is part of it, and I'll go to hell before someone like him RUINS my 18th. I get one shot at this. *******.

Who you talking to human?

bought coconut oil for my face...and fried meet in it...mmmmm
and he's like:"What?are u kidding me with that?!"

Scorian, are u bored?

p.s.:thanks so much for ur PM's ---very helpful and uplifting :) really appreciate it

i love 1/2 days i got home at noon, then i took a nap and i just woke up at 8:00

tehe, but i do feel very well rested ahh

Brodie said:
That even though life feels futile and pointless at times, I am very appreciative to have met someone recently that gives me many hours of wonderful conversation every day and makes me laugh, two things I have been without for too long of a time.

I tryied to do that , today the person told me to shut the f*** up. Sad..at what point did I go wrong...

..I guess everything I touch also falls to pieces
I kinda relate to what that "superficial" guy was saying in the other thread ( he is a lot of fun too.. :) )

EME, I'm glad your SON is okay... ha ha! I haven't heard back from you over PM in a while... I asked you questions, even! And, we've got to get that story back and going... I've had a lot of fun writing it with you and everyone else here who is an aspiring creative writer!

Also... what I'm thinking right now... I'm watching South Park, and it's the one with the "prehistoric" guy frozen for.. 32 months! It just made me think about how much really can change in three years, and then again, how much never changes...

you don'y like pineapples or pickles!?

I love pinapples and I loove pickles, oh well everyones taste is differnt, my sister has never liked ice cream or doughnuts or pancakes, she's insane.

Ya, i really like that story too it's a lot of fun

e.m.e. said:
bought coconut oil for my face...and fried meet in it...mmmmm
and he's like:"What?are u kidding me with that?!"

Scorian, are u bored?

p.s.:thanks so much for ur PM's ---very helpful and uplifting :) really appreciate it

I am always half bored :/

Mostly though, I think I just think to darn much.

As far as the PM's. I don't know about uplifting, but I do hope that it's helpful in some way. I know I can come off as a know it all sometimes. It's terrible. I consider myself a smart idiot. I am both at the same time. On the one hand people so often are blown away by how sharp I can be and I find it annoying that they tell me so. On the other I can full well see how much of a complete idiot I am. Sort of like a near perfect wheel. Only I lack an axil(sp) and thus I totally lack that needed to move, rendering me half useless.

Basically the long and short of it is that there are 100 nano seconds in a 60 second, 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, and 365 days in a year. In that time there are near infinite path's a person can take. Though it is limited by what they know and who they are (experience). If at no point in time you initiate a sequence of actions or continue there course. Then you can never arrive at the final destination of that course. Most all action's begin with a thought or a word from others. Without that then you can never initiate anything. Which due to our own human limitations, is why communication is so important. Allowing for a greater variety of thoughts and idea's to enter our conciousness.

I learned years ago when dealing with the public that there is a danger to always trying to be right. So many thing's in the world are uncertian that people can't really deal with it and so gain comfort more in absolute's (even when false) then in abstracts. What this mean's is that everywhere you go, where so often people sound so sure of what they are saying. They can't possibly be. They just have to do that so they don't come off as useless. It's sort of how people cope with the fact that they can be wrong. Which is part of why some people can't admite when they are wrong. Even when they are truely wrong. Because of the expectation's people have of others to sound sure. It force's people to feel very small when they admite that they infact don't know. The best way around it usually is to try to only say that which you have some level of confidence is sure. OK, I am rambling terribly. What the long and short of it is. Many people when they don't know something will say it's not possible or that it can't be done. Rather then saying they don't really know, which undercut's them. What they should do instead is take the middle ground which shares what they do know that can be of some aid. Much like I have no clue how to solve your problem. But I know that the web is huge and has thing's that I don't even know are there unless I look. Allowing for the solving of more problems then I even have the capacity to comprehend.

So what I am basically saying is that you should not give up hope on dealing with your land lady on the word of one lawyer who is every bit as ignorant as you or I. There are so many variables that you might not have thought about that you don't really need to give up. Hating her won't solve any problem. In fact it might even make matter's worse as there is no real solution to hate, other then to not hate. Hate just tends to spread like some kind of bacterial plague. Though yes, it can feel good in its own way.

I think I'm going to bed. I've put off studying too long and now I have a headache so no one can stop me, I'm going to go to bed, right now in fact. Yes, it's true. (Have to say it enough in order to convince myself, lol)

i was thinking to distroy my website. and start all over again from scratch.. i have to take all the code for later working offline.

People always see me as "smart" in certain aspects like classes and things like that, but what they never see is how blatantly stupid I am when it comes to doing common sense things like going the post office, honeysuckle if I had to go to the post office right now, I would have no idea what to do when I walked in there, last year I had to send a package through fed ex, so I walked to the nearest one of them from college(it was far), and when I walked in, I started freaking out a bit, there were like 15 counters, usually I would watch somebody to see what I should do, but there was no one else there so I went to the nearest one and muttered something about sending a package and the person who was there was a women who must have been 55 or so, was very angry at me, and just had a strong disdain for me, that made me feel terrible... I mean it was my fault that I was such a ditz but, jeez she didn't have to outright hate me for it...

I'm thinking a lot of things right now, a lot of random things that are just sort of whizzing around all at once. It feels good to be back home but I only have 2 weeks left about till I have to leave again, man I don't want to go to New York next week, it's going to be **** cold and my brother's dorm floor would be a terrible place to stay while being there, I don't think I could sleep there think of all the bacteria and foot skin and other nasties, but it would be cool to go to the statue of liberty and go up the empire state building and go to china town and all the other tourist stuff, and I would get to ride a train there, I love trains yet I've never been on one how weird is that, I bet it would be like riding a bus, just going really fast, maybe..Did you know fortune cookies were invented in America and if I were a dog my age would only be 1.81 years and this dog that I know that is 18 is 85 in dog years that's really old, he's partially blind and deaf and has a tumor growing in his brain but he's still living now that is a tough dog, and he's still so happy but he does sleep a lot but hell I would too if I was 85...I really want to fit in with those people at starnet when I go back to college, but that would require me to learn how to play D&D and play magic and all that nerdy bull honeysuckle, **** that's a bleak future, I swear I don't fit in anywhere, just not nerdy enough to fit in there yet just nerdy enough to not fit in anywhere else that sucks I hate that, story of my life I guess... Man alcohol is some terrible stuff, I don't know why people drink it so much, and I'm not going to learn to play the fiddle like my dad, I'd like to learn to play the hammered dulcimer, I love how that instrument sounds, so peaceful like a piano but very different, they are awesome but really expensive and I think there are only a couple people who know how to play them, only one that I've heard of in Delmarva and I've heard him play, it's fantastic, that's a really random instrument to learn, and I'd have to learn to tune 128 strings or whatever the number was he told me, it's definitely one of my favorite instruments, and wow "definitely" is really hard to spell right, okay I'm done

toxic-tears said:
i was thinking to distroy my website. and start all over again from scratch.. i have to take all the code for later working offline.
wait ....how did u build it in the 1st place? its easy? I need to do one for myself, so I got this fatest html and xhtml book....scared to open it lol
is it easy?

Skorian said:
your land lady
Hating her won't solve any problem. In fact it might even make matter's worse as there is no real solution to hate, other then to not hate. Hate just tends to spread like some kind of bacterial plague. Though yes, it can feel good in its own way.
well, the b**** is no land lady, she wont let me speak with my landlord ...for past 2 years I havent seen his cute and mean face ...he's always not available, busy in Atlantic City...pissing off free cash. Good.

I agree with u on hate. But look how can u stop hating a person like this:
and this situation is like nothing at all..

my crack heads neighbors moved out, my only neighbors in the house that robed ppl everyday, lol detectives banged on my door at 6 am...they once broke the door in the basement and turned off all my light switches...lol...but It was only funny to me..cause they were different and I knew their mentality and expected anything from them.It was normal.Their hard life made them what they were. And they weren't fony and 2-faced...
But the problem with this b**** is that she will be so sweet to ur face and u buy it and do favors for her and feel sorry for her but then I find out one day that she signed my lease and actually thinks that we are piece of s*** and nothing more to her. This sounds mean, but she came from a lower class than us, and forgot who she truly is. Living in this dump is not only dangerous for my son, with all the wall falling on my bed its a miracle he is not lead poisoned. I just can't wrap my mind around it. How can a grown ass woman and a mother allow this to happen to a child?any child? wtf? I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I knew that because of my carelessness a rouch can get into a childs aer at night.
There are people that do honeysuckle to u intentionally once, see the harm , appologise and never do it again. This b**** does it all the time w/o any fucken remorse. Last time she came here started repairing apartment upstares where they moved out, came down and was like :"K., not for nothing, but I've been to many apartments but their s #1"..I'm like :"whats that supposed to mean and why the hell are u telling me that?I don't need to know that."...She's like :"Yea, ur right....ur right.." She's trying to be my f***** friend again to use me more.... when she gets close to me, for some reason she gotta be all up in my face talking nicely and whispering...I start shaking with anger... Last time she came so close , I hate when strangers do that..so I asked her nicely:"A., do what u have to do, and please, talk to me only if its an emergengy.." When I'm angry to the point where I start shaking from it, its not like really shaking...lol...I'm just saying it feels like it..I dont trust myself. It would be my pleasure to throw something at her.I did that with someone before,picked up a plant in a pot from the window, she 's lucky it wasnt my cactus lol, the person moved away in time it hit the wall insted of their dumb head...the feeling was great...I just don't want to be locked up,night in a dog house..lol...not pretty.

I mean even though ofcourse hate will do no good but its not easy to just get it out of your heart. Its like being madly in love but just the opposite lol.

but I agree with u.

e.m.e. said:
I'm wondering if Scorian has been up all night...hanging out on myspace...

Na.

How can you see that I have been on? If anyone has watched it closely I have had my myspace tab open like 3 or 4 straight days at least. Though time tends to go very quickly for me usually, so maybe it's been much longer.

toxic-tears said:

Why would you destroy something that obviously has taken some work?

Latest posts

Back