What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could go on and on about how much I hate the professor and the class, but I have a cumulative quiz tomorrow, and I should not have been drinking tonight. I will not be able to study during my radio show tonight. Coffee will over-activate my mind. Wondering if the night will be a victory or an utter failure...

I'm beginning to think that I maybe don't need my ssri's

I forgot to get my prescription filled before spring break so i ran out for a few days, and i didn't really notice a differnce, infact i think i might have even felt better,
i don't know I still would get ticked off and have compulsions, but i still get that while on the meds

today i took my meds and it might have been ebcuase i was more tired since i was really busy yesterday, but i felt more tired and was less productive,

i know i can't make this descision from the data of just one day, but i don't like having to remeber to take them everymorning since I'm always in a hurry

so i donno maybe I'll see how I feel tomorrow, as to whether or not I'll take them

I've got an apt with my shrink next friday, i think I'm going to talk to him about it,

ah man you ever have one of those days when you just can't get off the internet

ya that's right over 6 straught hours online and i know that's not even a record,

ugh i got an email from the bookstore said they were short and needed some help in the morning, i said ya and so i have to get up at 8:30 tomorrow

WHY!!???? I could have slept till noon oh well

at least it's friday maybe I can stop back home in the afternoon for a nap then

At least the things you do don't make others think the same, Doubt. We've all had nasty thoughts, I'm sure. I'm pretty sure Mother Teresa and Ghandi had their fair share of urges to bop someone in the nose at times, but they managed to master these urges. :p

As for my own thoughts...

I really need to get my act together and finish my portfolio. Why is it I can't seem to gather enough concentration to do this?

*stares dumbly at the screen waiting for the coffee to kick in*

Someone forgot to tell me it was Climb in bed with Callie night. I woke up sandwiched between a toddler and a fat cat. lol

Sometimes the things I think make me a bad person -_-

it is not our thoughts that define as a person but our actions

i think you're a great guy rabbit :)

Made plans with a new friend,

I really hope it goes fine . .

>__<

***anxious**

cool good lcuk sean I hope you have a good time :) don't be nervous just be natural

omeone forgot to tell me it was Climb in bed with Callie night. I woke up sandwiched between a toddler and a fat cat. lol

lucky cat :p

lol jk

no problem sean :) *hugs back*

Hardly lucky. I had to push her off the bed to get up. lol

oh poor cat :( next tine push the toddler out instead :p
jk

well i made it to all of my classes this week

hooray for academic sucess I've also got a headache the size of the dickens

:(

ohh

Latest posts

Back