What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm thinking of Beyonce and how much I admire her as an individual and artist.
*Sigh*
Gonna make it somehow​

Why not use this as inspiration and create what you'd like the world to be like?

I'm thinking I want to start drawing again, I don't know what to draw though. I've discussed something similar with my brother before, he says he wanted to learn photography, but there is nothing around him that he likes that he would take a picture of, it's kind of the same for me, everything around me are so uninteresting. Wish I love this world a bit more.

why does honeysuckle have to be so complicated? can i get like one thing that seems right and simple without having so much doubt in my mind? maybe its just me. maybe my mind is too stupid to not doubt almost everything.

There is beautiful weather outside, it makes me happier. I think I have to go walking or something.. :>

How I want to go curl up in a corner somewhere away from everyone and everything and cry.

thanks rosalyn *hugs* :)

i got a call back this morning offering me a good job but it was a late night full time job, and i don't think i could do that plus summer classes which sucks :(

but i filled out a few more and then I've got some kind of preliminary interview or something at the IMU tomorrow at nine, hopefully that'll be sucessfull

fresia I'm hungry the cafeteria doesn't open till next week, i don't have many groceries and I'm sick of making sandwhiches

D; oh god i think I'm starting to feel the scurvy kicking in,.......................

DX

......................( ok ya i know that's a little insensitive i know I'm fortunate enough to have enough money to buy some food and a family that helps to support me)

but really where's the magic sandwhich fairy when you need one,.................

ok, i guess that calls for it
you may now make several jokes and insensitive remarks to that last statement

.......... i wonder how it would taste if i mixed my last packet of ramen noodles with some leftover seseme chicken,..

hmm could be great delicacy for culinary lazy college student

and frick i did the laundry yesterday but the dryer didn't get my clothes dry enough and i ran out of quarters so i had to hang them up to dry, but some of them have a gross mildewy smell now *sighs*
stupid laundry

Hmmm. How can I make myself more interesting over the telephone?

BRITISH ACCENT!!!

lol

:p

ohh i just rememembered i got some new comic books today :)

gonna read them before i go to bed tonight, i have to get up early tomorrow :(

lame

I was looking at my threads that I've created...stumbled across one about my family seeing things on my computer that didn't need to be seen...@_@
I had forgotten about that but now my memory has been refreshed.
Gave me that stomach-turning feeling and now I'm red as a cherry tomato.
Wish I wasn't so easily embarrassed.

Feels like things are slowly getting better, even though nothing has changed, but I like feeling good.

I think I'll be able to change my perspective a little if I keep at it.

Latest posts

Back