What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh wish there're other things to do than jog, feels like I want to give my legs a rest, it's not that I run a lot but they kind of ache a bit.

Can't figure out why I feel irritable every Friday morning, but its been the same way for years. I guess something happened once on a Friday morning that stayed with me. Will probably find out I didn't get the Christmas present I wanted when I was a tiny kid one year, or something.

Well at least it's not just you lonelyfairy, if that make you feel any better =P

I think there are some problems with my router, I don't want to buy another one, sigh. The last one was good, but it died after a few years of usage, this one seems to just hiccups and slowdown after a few hours of usage, and takes forever to reboot, I've got none of those problems before.

fortunatly i have no currrent spawn so i think i am good for the moment

and omfg the thingy! the littly thing in the corner of the web tab you know know what i mean it chagned! it sed to be something else and now it's a globe.... ffreaky

Played pretty well in badminton today, well still not really good but I didn't lose once, feels good man

Well done, Lawrence. I remember the time when I played badminton and it was really BADminton. Not a pretty memory to reminisce. (no)

I am thinking of mint and chocolate ice cream. And NO I don't mean Mintymint chocolate ice cream (d)

ooohhh Ice cream (cry2) I need you for the hot weather. (crying)

Well done, Lawrence. I remember the time when I played badminton and it was really BADminton. Not a pretty memory to reminisce. (no)

Just gotta keep at it and push those reflexes! I think it's a pretty noob friendly sport, getting the shuttlecock over the other side of net is often good enough.

I do not like college, it's like a country where you can only eat two meals a day half of which is always cereal, and the other half is pretty much pasta and a salad

I'm dying, I'm fading away, soon I'll be nothing but skin and bones

euggggggggahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

XP

no jk, I'm ok, just ******* hungry,............... and poor

woe is me :(

also homework for 1 credit hour classes are bullshit

Latest posts

Back