What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's so much despair to overcome. It is constant. It is present concerning multiple facets of my life. I am fighting so hard. Am I fighting hard enough?

I'm thinking about how my heart lead me to this place..

I'm thinking will I be alright tonight or the 'morrow.

I am worried that the slow emotional death, the state which I was put in by the days long past, will take me and swallow me whole..

I'm drifting in the silver sea...unknown where the waves will carry me..

I'm thinking...what am I thinking...wow my tummy hurts...what could be new on ALL...I'm sleepy -___-

LonelySam said:
That I'll never be happy again.

That I'll never have any friends.

Never say never. Of course you can have friends. Wanna be my friend? :)

floffyschneeman said:
I'm thinking...what am I thinking...wow my tummy hurts...what could be new on ALL...I'm sleepy -___-

LonelySam said:
That I'll never be happy again.

That I'll never have any friends.

Never say never. Of course you can have friends. Wanna be my friend? :)

I'll be a friend as well, to both of you if i'm wanted

My thoughts after two minutes of thinking:
What am i doin BORED i really want a coke and i don't even like 'em, screw off stupid fly
what am i gonna do later, why is there a coat hanger on the floor pick it up, go to sleep

hmmm time for dinner, I have stolen ice cream bars from the cafiteria,...

fresia BEING POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then again ******* free ice cream for dinner, you know score

mmm taste like diabetus

Monster Munch are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooood.

Do they exist in America?

It's my first time in here and I like a lot of what I am reading. You guys seem really nice! :)

Dustii- awh, lovely! Nice to meet you :):)

Condemned- depends what kind of quality/material you want. They range from around £10 for a cheap, fancy dress one, to thousands for a good-quality one. Maybe have a look in joke/charity shops or online auction sites? Good luck, top hats are cool. :)

And what am I thinking?

Man, I miss having a boyfriend. I was talking about it with a friend the other day, and although I live a good life and keep busy and active, etc, there's just one thing missing. And no matter how good the craftmanship of a wall is, if it's got one brick missing, it's just all wrong. Trying to fill that void with friends, family, exercise, food, parties, etc is all well and good, and I live a fulfilling life, but in some ways it's like trying to replace a horse with a dog. The dog may be nice, but it's just not a horse. (Unless, as my friend pointed out, it's a Great Dane, which as I'm so short, I could probably ride to work... Haha...).

I miss having someone to make breakfast for. Someone to stroke their hair lovingly as they snore and dribble on my pillow and take up ALL the bed space.

I have so, so much love to give. I love making other people happy.

I just wish someone wanted me. I guess I'm not good enough for anyone else at the moment.

:( :(

Latest posts

Back