What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel sick.
Gonna have shower.
Got a double off today.
Don't even wanna go in, but I get paid to so i might as well, managed to force myself in the other two days.

VideoVidiVisum said:
Thinking about creating a website for my poetry..... thoughts?

Thinking that a website for poetry sounds lovely. If you feel like doing it, then why not? :)

VideoVidiVisum said:
Thinking about creating a website for my poetry..... thoughts?

Yep, go for it! For an easy start, if this is your first site, I'd go with a blogspot or wordpress free blog. Wicked easy.

I have several of my own haha

**** **** **** IT ALL TO ******* ASS HELL. :mad: That's what the fresia I'm thinking. (D) Also, WHY THE fresia DOES EVERYTHING EXIST TO IRRITATE ME!? :mad:

I am thinking about picking up my guitar and writing a new song. I'm thinking that I really need a distraction from what's really wrong with me. Like, why do I have to love so hard and then it get taken from me?

Fukken sister, didn't wanna do it today and what the hell is with asking Brandon along?
Yeah we were friends but that was years ago, just cause you still hang out with him and stuff doesn't mean I won't mind, I'm already socially awkward enough as it is.
And I ain't even got enough money for me to get popcorn or something, couldn't you have waited until I did?
Damnit, why you gotta be like that.

Latest posts

Back