What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking as type this about how much it pisses me off that they edit "The Sopranos" on TV. I understand that they don't want young children listening to people cuss, but let's face it. Young kids these days have an astounding vocabulary of cuss words. Far more than the jerks responsible for editing these shows.

Dammit this forum is keeping me up, when I should have gone to bed an hour ago, and I'll have to get up in five hours to get to work. Stop writing so many funny and/or interesting posts, you people from weird time zones, and let me sleep! :p [insert dramatic sigh]

nerdygirl said:
Bunny died. Very sad. Daughter crying, even worse. Future for the other one is uncertain.

Ohhh noooo! :(

I'm sorry for you all (bunnies included).

We are all very excited that school starts for the kiddos tomorrow.

:D :D :D

Equinox said:
Gods, I'm still sitting here. What's WRONG with me? I need those precious hours of sleep.

Go to bed!!

*scolds*

I just sent my kids to bed, so I'm in the zone. lol

it's like i'm on the edge of a cliff staring at a very beautiful landscape and abundant hills, like every beautiful thing's wavin at me and tellin me to jump over, but i know the difficult part is on how to land on softly and don't die or rather find the best way down.**** whew there's always a lot of beautiful things that life can offer us but, it's on how we get there and enjoy it's abundance. thinking of the ways on how to arrive in that beautiful place in one piece makes me sick, coz i don't know where to start. :(

I didn't know I could use a mouse in my left hand without much of a learning curve. I'm guessing there's some muscle memory or whatnot from the time I had my right hand in a cast for a few months. Doubt I could score a headshot, but work was oh-so-much-easier without the constant aches in my right upper arm and hand.

Is it really too much to ask that a million things NOT pile on top of me burying me alive??? Holy fresia, just holy fresia...

Hmmm. Dinner? Yes. Dinner. Tacos? Ooooh, tacos! Or spaghetti. Hmm. Difficult. Can't decide. What to do? #FirstWorldProblems

condemnedsoul666 said:
**** YOU MY PLANS, WHY DO YOU NEED TO DISTORT YOURSELF SO MUCH???

Plans are evil!

I'm thinking that I should cry and scream. Maybe I'll feel better maybe i'll feel worse... as long as i dont feel the way i do now.

Latest posts

Back