What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ak5 said:
The difference from regular DVD quality to Blu-ray is amazing. :D

Star Wars Trilogy! xD

Yeah, it's incredible. I've been watching the DVDs again since the Saga came out on Blu-ray. Now I know what I want for Christmas!

Me LoCa life ....
The many twist and turns I ve traaveled
The journey continues

The road Im on ...I feel lost and alone.

Thou I walk throught the valley of death I shall fear no evil....

What should I think of a person who uses a loneliness forum for trying to pick up members of the opposite gender. Frankly, nothing positive comes to mind.

Palm Speings....woo hooo...

I dont think Ill be the same after this.
I wasnt the same before this...

I think my head is going to explode.
I also think someone should come over and refill my coffee so I don't have to get up....

((((((callie)))))))
((((((fairy))))))))

I cant think. Why did I enter the thread then? I dont know. Im so sleepy <.<

DreamerDeceiver said:
Ak5 said:
The difference from regular DVD quality to Blu-ray is amazing. :D

Star Wars Trilogy! xD

Yeah, it's incredible. I've been watching the DVDs again since the Saga came out on Blu-ray. Now I know what I want for Christmas!

*Cheers* :D

I didn't even notice the changes George Lucas made to these Blu-ray editions. But as of now we only watched the Phantom Menace, today with the Attack of the Clone Wars! :D

What can I do during the coldest times of fall and winter that will help relieve me of stress and sadness? Think, jam. Think!

Giggle, yeah I'm more waiting for one from someone. I mean I've had loads from Topshop! They love keeping in touch :p

Also I hate being the top poster! It makes me feel gobby!

Latest posts

Back