What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am such a fcuk up some times lost the oil cap of car and drove off and cost is about £50, one way to do an oil change if you like the smell of burning oil

TheSolitaryMan
That Bloke Who Posts Too Much

where is the good oxgen it aint round here all I can smell is car fumes do you live in the woods if you feel that bad about maybe we could do a swap of houses for x mas like that honeysuckle film with cameron diaz and whoever fridged jones only I dont live in a twee middle class stereo tipical cottage in rural england or drive a mini cooper, but if you live in a beverley hills mansion lets do the swop! any us bods fancy doing a swap for xmas or having some insane english like the one from with nail and eye over for xmas, OK now I have made a twat of myself maybe soul man will think I am a waste of oxegen more than him!!!!!!!!

ooo I have gone from junior member to just member my member is maturing nicely hah lol

If I put it all to the left I get more space buut its more likely to fall off..
If I spread it out it'll be bumpy in the middle and uncomfortable......
this stuff shouldnt even be there.......

I think... sometimes... people are so ******* stupid they actually BELIEVE the bullshit that comes out of their mouths.

i probably won't even talk to people on a site for lonely people. my skin burns and i wish i was asleep...

I'm thinking I should relax... so I'm gonna listen to Ace of Base for a while...

Yes, they've pissed me off once again.

Callie, I'm right there with ya about the supidity... seems to be one of the unereasable characteristics of mankind.

Lol, virus hits America's drones. Military tries to remove it, it comes back, it self-regenerates!

Skynet...

my lab is messed up and I lost what I started and I can't get it to load right again

well from what I'm hearing from the new evanescence album, I'm rather pleasantly surprised

(Bleep) damnit. Honestly, I wish I was sometimes considered as equal amongst the working group, instead of the tail end of the food chain. I'm so sick and tired of people taking advantage of me because I'm the 'new guy'.

And I'm starting to loathe myself a tad for whining about this. Blargh. If only my stomach would settle, at least. Feels like an ulcer coming on or something. :(

Sick of playing these pointless mmorpgs where I'm a high level character but everyone disdains me because I don't have membership/cash-shop items.

So many spent hours I will never get back..

I'm thinking about how disappointed I am in myself for knowing what it is that I have to do and for not being able to act on it.

Latest posts

Back