What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking why I did something so out of my own character. Letting hin borrow my own precious laptop for the rest of this year. I'm starting to wonder If some people can be trusted by me

I wish you were my differential equation homework, because then you'd be really hard and I'd be doing you on my desk.

Bread said:
Are you sure you're not my evil twin? That might explain why I've never been able to grow a moustache or a beard, actually. :p

I do have a white fluffy cat.

Looks like the bills are all settled for another month. What happens is that while I do have enough for funds, I always push for a payment plan whenever I can without penalty so I can defer - its a bit of a pain, but well worth it so that I have more liquid funds at any time. This time I was able to defer 75% of electricity payment without penalty, so that was pretty awesome.

Thursdays episode of Masterchef The Professionals was a complete joke. I for one was disgusted.

A visit to the pet store really made me want to get a pet, again. I just love animals, no two ways about it. With the exception of cats- never trust an animal that packs it's own set of switchblades. :p

Also, glad my brother is out of town so I can crash in his place and use his laptop. I feel so disconnected at home.

Bread said:
A visit to the pet store really made me want to get a pet, again. I just love animals, no two ways about it. With the exception of cats- never trust an animal that packs it's own set of switchblades. :p

A wild corgi appears!

Its cold.

Dear god PLEASE tell me they aren't flogging a foundation / concealer you wear in bed?! at night?! IN THE DARK.

Latest posts

Back