What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bread said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
Peter Lorre said:
Deutschland, Deutschland, take me to Deutschland!

Deutschland, Deutschland, uber alles!

[video=youtube]

Shameful association..I know, for such a great song. The fact is the Nazi Party actually disliked the lyrics to Das Lied der Deutschen and censored most of it while adding in their own parts for the duration of the Third Reich.

I'm preoccupied with thoughts on my future. I wish I'd have the answers.

IgnoredOne said:

With the way our military is going, the best we can manage is dangling a tiny model tank on a string, I think. If we can afford someone to hold the tank up, that is. Probably an unpaid intern. Hmm, maybe I should apply...

IgnoredOne said:
Haha, in the dream, you were complaining about the hypocrisy of Japanese xenophobia contrasted with their fondness of portraying anime characters that might as well be Caucasian by skin tone and appearance.

Ah, I don't think I get philosophical over these things, much. Still, interesting point, that. I hadn't given it much thought, but guess it's some sort of western adulation.

Ak5 said:
I am attractive, but my abdominal area is not. :/

fresia you, years of being overweight.

Exactly my thoughts at present.

Wish I'd started working out at 15 or something :(

Bread said:
I'm preoccupied with thoughts on my future. I wish I'd have the answers.

With the way our military is going, the best we can manage is dangling a tiny model tank on a string, I think. If we can afford someone to hold the tank up, that is. Probably an unpaid intern. Hmm, maybe I should apply...

Bread, model and artist of the new Finnish armored forces! Unpaid, though :(

Just thinking why the hell girls don't notice me. Why the hell I am the only single person in my family.
Why can't I get anyone. :(

Where the h*** is my brother. He knows I am having trouble breathing and said he would take me to the Clinic first thing this morning, and I can't reach him on either of his phones. By the time we get there it will be jam packed! :(

Ak5 said:
I am attractive, but my abdominal area is not. :/

fresia you, years of being overweight.

I'm overweight, my abdominal area is big and deformed from a surgery I had when I was little, even if I lost all the extra weight I'd still be deformed there but you know what? I don't care, I really don't. Why stress about attractiveness or fat? Whatever guy isn't interested in your natural body can go suck their own d*** off.

Honestly, us girls need to cradle ourselves in our own love and acceptance, there's more than enough intolerance and judgemental crap in the world aimed at girls, we need to love ourselves for the beautiful bright shining beings we are inside, even if no one else could see your true beauty in all that you are, don't lose sight of it yourself.

Okiedokes said:
I seen a spider.......... and.... it disappeared. :( ugh.........

Oh god, your signature, I'm arachnophobic...
So true though, so so true.

--------------

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
I feel so so lonely, I feel sad BECAUSE I've been sad. So much crap all around me all the time, I can't take it anymore, I keep breaking down in tears, I just can't deal with so much crap all at once, I can't deal emotionally or physically anymore, I am literally breaking apart so often, I just can't deal with all the bullshit. I end up with a mental break down, sobbing loudly with no way for comfort, I feel so lonely. Feels like nobody understands how bad I feel, only person I talk to is my boyfriend but I feel like I have to force myself to sound "okay" force myself to sound remotely cheerful when I feel like crying in a corner. I always feel so alone, I wish I felt heard or understood or cared for.

Ak5 said:
I'm male :).

And I'm very self-conscious of how a female views me, shirtless and all lol.

Same advice but in reverse, any female who doesn't love and accept all of you inside and out isn't worth all the self-consciousness, isn't worth the worry and emotional pain of wanting to look thinner. Don't lose sight of your natural beauty in all that you are inside and out.

I personally try not to care about what guys think of me, I already know I'm ugly to them, I already know I'm undesirable and unsightly, I already know I'm hideous to them, I am and never will be what they find ideal or attractive or pretty. But my life isn't about them, it's about me, I have to hold on to any glimmer of love I might have for ME, any beauty I might find in myself even if I'll be the only one who sees it.

Even if I was "perfect" and "beautiful" according to the male's ideal of what beauty is like, I still wouldn't be happy. I want genuine natural beauty and acceptance and unconditional love in all of humanity, our inner beauty to shine out into the physical. I wish there wasn't so much focus on the "barbie" and "ken" beauty ideal you know, I wish there wasn't so much pressure from ALL CORNERS, so much pressure to hate yourself, I wish there wasn't so much intolerance and judgemental crap towards girls especially, so much pressure and hate from society, from parents, from media, from commercials and books and magazines and advertisements and EVERYWHERE, it's exhausting. Guys saying,"If she has even a hint of fat, she's GONE"...guys talking amongst themselves about how thin they want girls to be, how much they want them to look like BARBIES, small waist with huge boobs and all fake and plastic and it's not even possible to look like that and yet that's what they find "beautiful", it's what they find attractive, it's what makes their eyes wander. They can't be accepting, they can't find a normal or "below-average (to them)" girl beautiful, it's gotta be the "Barbie" they find beautiful, any girl less than perfect is ugly to them or just worth "tolerating"...

I'm just tired of it all, I have never even once met or heard or seen a girl criticize males' looks so horribly as guys do about girls, I see guys being so horribly cruel towards girls all the time, it's really exhausting, why can't they just give girls a break, why can't they just love and accept us and find us beautiful just the way we are?

Blah, it's a constant struggle.

It's nice to know things are going to get better. Finally found that silver lining in this crappy situation. :D

Latest posts

Back