What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, one half of Christmas cheer done. One more trip to go. I feel tired, and ashamed. Thankfully, this whole thing is just once a year. I feel like I could just sleep 'till Monday...

I feel so bad for you. Why do some adult parents expect their grown child to take care of them physically and monetarily. You are in between a rock and a hard place my friend. Hopefully, you can have a real life soon.

I find it amusing that paranoid people - particularly on Facebook - constantly think everything I say is directed at them or connected to them in some way. I'm just minding my own business.

That radio stations in this part of the world are often lame- playing the same set over every 8 hours. I'm streaming BBC 1 at the moment- do they keep cycling like that as well?

Lonely in BC said:
That radio stations in this part of the world are often lame- playing the same set over every 8 hours. I'm streaming BBC 1 at the moment- do they keep cycling like that as well?
Sounds like the radio stations around where I live, as well.

Family is taking forever. :/

If Santa gave Christmas back to the pagans, maybe Fox News wouldn't go on its usual idiot pandering diatribes about the appropriation of the holiday by secularists.

A newly-discovered galaxy has just been named after Chuck Norris. Researchers were astonished to discover a supermassive blackeye at its center.

Mother did her best to ruin christmas, but my amazing cousin, her family and I manage to save it. Disappointment mixed with satisfaction and gratitude is a weird feeling.

Latest posts

Back