What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could live in an anime, and after 24-50 episodes I wish I could get reincarnated into another anime. I wish this cycle would go on forever sometimes allowing me to live an entire 2d life before being reincarnated........ I wish,I wish, I wish, I WIsh I WISH, and I wont stop wishing it.

I'm sooo bored,

I actually kind of wish I had decided to go to back home for break

since I've probably spent more money on groceries here than the amount of money I'll make at work since I'm only getting like 10 hours a week.

But my bed is down here, and I don't want to sleep on a hida bed at my mom's since there are no other beds and she never buys any groceries.

I could stay at my dad's I have a strong nostalgia though for my old house,

man my parents among other things ruined my adolescence

well chances are I'm failly certian I would been just as bored back home, why does my brain never want me to do productive things

I just want watch tv eat and food,

but I'm all out of groceries D; and there are no new tv shows out

oh so sad woe is me

I'm excited for tomorrow.

flaneur said:
I have like, no sex drive.

Haha me either. I'm glad you said that, I feel a little better about myself knowing.

Mouse said:
How lucky I am to have passed my driving test. Best self-birthday present - ever.
Congrats and happy birthday btw.

Little over 3 years of regular bloodwork and still not a fan of getting a needle shoved in my arm.

Gezzz, he was suppose to pick me up 1/2 hour ago. I think he is a crappy son in law. I wish my daughter never met him.

DudeIAm said:
Mouse said:
How lucky I am to have passed my driving test. Best self-birthday present - ever.
Congrats and happy birthday btw.

Little over 3 years of regular bloodwork and still not a fan of getting a needle shoved in my arm.

Thank you Dude. :)

I am thinking it's time to get dinner on, and make myself a hot steaming mug of tea.

I just ate an apple turnover with a steak knife while having a small nosebleed.

Seriously.

Wow with gems like that I should get a twitter account.

annik said:
I just ate an apple turnover with a steak knife while having a small nosebleed.

Seriously.

Wow with gems like that I should get a twitter account.

o_0

Lol :p

Hope your nosebleed's better!

Right now I'm thinking "So I just have to find a girl that wants to stare at the stars, have meals cooked for her, snog passionately on a regular basis and receive shoulder massages." Surely that can't be too difficult? :D

Latest posts

Back